Good news, Ravi!

Well, you could be right. I do know I have a cousin that's schizophrenic and she wasn't until after years of LSD abuse. That doesn't mean the LSD caused it, but you have to wonder.

Schizophrenics love LSD.

If marijuana was a significant causation of schizenphrenia, we'd have seen unbelievably large increases in that disease in the boomer generation compared to the WWII generation.

There is no such increase in incidence of the disease, folks.

Now before some statisitcally faithful person tells me "But but but, editec, a researcher did a valid scientifica study, with control groups and everything ....bla bla bla" let me explain something to you.

Statistical studies cannot trump studies of the ENTIRE group under review.

Reality - the boomer generation tested this hypotheis a long long long time ago on themselves without scientific supervision.

The results already exist on both generations in TOTO!

There is NO statistically significant difference in schizenphrenia between the generation which never smoked hemp and the generation who smoked more of it than every other generation in history.

Believe me no scientific study (using a control group) could possible be more scientifically valid that a statistical study which includes the entire set of populations studied in both groups.

I would not be surprised, however, to learn that hemp causes earlier onset schizo in those who are destined to suffer that disease.

I do wonder if anyone's looked at the data about that?

Last edited:
Good point, Editec. Is it true that there are not more cases of schizophrenia? I thought I'd read somewhere that there were.

damn, so much confusing info, purposely i suppose, on this issue. i thought i had just heard that pot smoking reduces early onset altzeimers....now it causes schizophrenia???? lol.....

i saw on the History channel that Hemp was a required crop of all farmers in the early American years....gvt needed it for rope and paper.

our gvt, needs to stop being schitzoid and get their story straight, one way or the other!!!!!! lol

News Article is not available.
Search RedOrbit, enter a keyword »

:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back