Good News More Yankees can't sell their Houses

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
That means they can't afford to invade FL in great numbers because our house prices are generally higher than in the NY suburbs. The SALT deduction cap means that the wealthy can and will move out the northeast to escape taxes and driving tax rates up from VA to ME. Similar but slower results should be seen on the left coast as well. This is great news.

That means they can't afford to invade FL in great numbers because our house prices are generally higher than in the NY suburbs. The SALT deduction cap means that the wealthy can and will move out the northeast to escape taxes and driving tax rates up from VA to ME. Similar but slower results should be seen on the left coast as well. This is great news.

cant sell their homes huh .....

sounds like another positive result from Trumps greatest economy in generations ............

cant sell their homes huh .....

sounds like another positive result from Trumps greatest economy in generations ............
A positive side affect.

Well there must be a God, It use to be in Florida that most of us saw Fla as two states. The real Fla was North of the Lake and Yankees South of the Lake. This was way back in 1960.. Now they are all over the state. I remember people selling off the business and Moving them as far as Lake City Fla. Next to the GA State line. Before they started moving into the State it was really nice to grow up and live. I blame the reason is that some Yankee found out you can put A/C in a house.....It was all down hill after that. By By Florida it was nice.

This is good news. Keeping the commies contained is very important.

Well there must be a God, It use to be in Florida that most of us saw Fla as two states. The real Fla was North of the Lake and Yankees South of the Lake. This was way back in 1960.. Now they are all over the state. I remember people selling off the business and Moving them as far as Lake City Fla. Next to the GA State line. Before they started moving into the State it was really nice to grow up and live. I blame the reason is that some Yankee found out you can put A/C in a house.....It was all down hill after that. By By Florida it was nice.

So.... you're saying that God doesn't care for yankees and this is his revenge?

Forum List

Back