Good News from Democrats

Yea they sure do miss their BOOOOOOOSH Boogeyman. They really do miss their BOOOOOOOSH -Bashing. They're like scared lost children now that it's their Democrats screwing everyone. I guess that's why they made Palin their new Boogeyman. Obviously they're desperate. The Left/Democrats have to have a Boogeyman. "Hope & Change" is a monumental fail and they know it.

Don't worry about the "boooooogeyman". He is now a "Kenyan Mau Mau". Ask any Republican.

Yea they sure do miss their BOOOOOOOSH Boogeyman. They really do miss their BOOOOOOOSH -Bashing. They're like scared lost children now that it's their Democrats screwing everyone. I guess that's why they made Palin their new Boogeyman. Obviously they're desperate. The Left/Democrats have to have a Boogeyman. "Hope & Change" is a monumental fail and they know it.

Don't worry about the "boooooogeyman". He is now a "Kenyan Mau Mau". Ask any Republican.

Do you really believe what you're saying... here...?

O.K.

Bin Laden is dead

Another major Al Queda leader in Pakistan has been killed

The U.S. is in the process of identifying and eliminating Al Queda leaders in Yemen.

The last U.S. troops are scheduled to leave Iraq

The conditions in Afganistan are positive for the start of U.S. troop withdrawals this summer.

The Ghadafi regime appears to be on it's last legs and the President's strategy has proven to be brilliant.

The idiots that run the House of Representatives have their backs to the wall on the issue of budget reductions vs. raising the debt limit - and they know it...what a laugh!

Now that the effect of the stimulus package and other government programs have worn off, the economy is tanking again because of the continuation of the Bush tax cuts (not good news but at least we get to say "I told you so"). No booming economy due to continued tax cuts.

Birthers have shut the hell up. Definitely good for America.

Mitt Romney may yet be the next Republican candidate - not good for the Democrats - but at least good for America IF a Republican wins. (c'mon he's THE only GOP hopefull that's not a complete idiot.)

Rick Santorum is a Republican - That's definitely good for the democrats

Sarah Palin is a Republican - C'mon are you people really serious about Palin or are you just jerking us around?

Newt Gengrich campaign just collapsed - VERY GOOD for America.

The Wisconson recall elections - good for the Democrats AND good for America.

President Obama pissed off the Isrealis. Thereby proving that the Isreali don't own us.

A federal program for verifying election results was rolled out in 7 states for initial testing - VERY GOOD for Democrats - VERY BAD for Republicans - VERY VERY GOOD for America.

oh yeah - did I mention Bin Laden is dead?!?!?

Forum List

Back