Good News from Democrats

I wouldn't mind some good news from the Democrats.. honestly..

I suppose it is and insult to ask for good news from Democrats..

They did play a part in getting Osama.. that was good..

Last edited:
Wait a sec.. what are you basing your "bad news" on? Weiner? Gimme a break.

I actually liked the guy's spirit... but then I liked Alan Grayson's too. Other people will step up.

I actually liked the guy's spirit... but then I liked Alan Grayson's too. Other people will step up.

I think there were some pics of Wiener's spunk floating around the internet.

Good news for Democrats.

The Republicans running for office who backed the Ryan/Republican Plan.

Good news for Democrats.

The Republicans running for office who backed the Ryan/Republican Plan.

How is that good for Democrats.. other than the fear mongering... ?

I was wondering what the good news for Democrats is...

They have an abundance of bad news, no doubt..

phoenixjuly312010illega.jpg

I think he is actually basing on the fact that the Democrats are not doing anything. I know I am.

Yea they sure do miss their BOOOOOOOSH Boogeyman. They really do miss their BOOOOOOOSH -Bashing. They're like scared lost children now that it's their Democrats screwing everyone. I guess that's why they made Palin their new Boogeyman. Obviously they're desperate. The Left/Democrats have to have a Boogeyman. "Hope & Change" is a monumental fail and they know it.

Yup. Hope and change already left via the back door.

New slogan is "I Still Believe."

Jesus. I wonder what they still believe in??

Yea i'm sure the Left/Democrats wish they could have their BOOOOOSH Boogeyman back. Those were the good ole days for them. They've made Palin their new Boogeyman but it's just not the same. Their Democrats really have screwed things up so badly. They have absolutely nothing to boast about. So they can go ahead and bash their Palin Boogeyman but she didn't have anything to do with destroying our Nation. That's all on them and their Hopey Changey One.

Forum List

Back