Good News For The USA & Israel

That is a direct result of Hamas being the government in Gaza and insisting in putting all of its money on destroying Israel instead of creating infrastructure and an independent country since 2005 when Israel totally withdrew from Gaza.

Hamas attacks from civilian towns and amongst civilians, that is on Hamas' head and not on Israel's.

Hide in Hospitals, schools, homes, etc, and it immediately turns that place into a military target.

That is the rule of law.

Yes, you do not like that. So...tell Hamas to stop hiding behind women's and children's skirts and fight like real men do.

Sure, I'll instruct them to lob a few more of their bottle rockets :rolleyes:

In the meantime, please instruct Netty to stop stealing territory and creating more settlements!

F140709YS60-725x483.jpg
Quassam rockets are "bottle rockets". Ok :)

And BTW, I will not tell any country how to best defend its borders and population, no matter how ignorant those advisors are.

Here is one of those "bottle rockets"

Misfired rockets have also killed and injured Palestinians within the Gaza Strip. Due to restrictions on information politics and a lack of free press in the Gaza Strip, precisely reporting the number of Palestinian victims is difficult. As far as it became known, the missiles, rockets and mortars have killed six Palestinians and injured dozens more. On June 8, 2005, rockets fired at the Israeli settlement of Ganei Tal killed two Palestinian workers and one Chinese worker in a packing plant. On August 2, 2005, a rocket apparently launched by Islamic Jihad killed a 6-year-old boy and his father in Beit Hanoun.[42] On December 26, 2008 a mortar aimed at Israel killed two Palestinian girls in the Gaza Strip, aged 5 and 12.[163]
Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel - Wikipedia

The Gaza fired rockets, etc, not only have killed and destroyed property in Israel, but it has done the same to some people in Gaza.

"bottle rockets" from a bottled brain.

The money is not "given". And Israel gives far more to the US than it receives.
And you can say that with a straight face? What have you been smoking?
You are anti Israel . 10,000 % of your being.

You do not care about Jews, Judaism, Israel, etc.

You do not even care about America, or you would know what does happen in the world, and that there is no way for the USA to stay out of certain areas of the world, because it does have interests in all of those areas, ALL over the world.

You do not know, or care, who the enemies of this countries are, and how you, without knowing it, seem to want to help them instead of doing everything to help the USA and other Western countries, against other countries which are working, sometimes together, in
becoming #1 power in the world.

So, you go ahead with your conspiracy theories, your accusations, your "look there, not here" attempts to make the US turn against Israel.

Do you want the US to remain a powerful force, or just go to its corner and wonder if ever any other country - like Russia or Iran, or any other, is going to try to destroy the USA and with it your wonderful dreams of a peaceful world utopia?

Dream on, while the USA and all other countries continue to defend and fight all the other countries which want to bring not only the USA, but the West down.

It was that way 100 years ago, and it continues to be that way now, and for the future, you like it, understand it, or not.
Cram it Bozo, Being Anti-Israel does not make one Anti-American
If anything it makes you a better American because that is the only country you have allegence too.

If anything it makes you a better American because that is the only country you have allegence too.

So, to be clear, and consistent -- being anti-Palestine makes you a better American because that is the only country you have allegiance to.

And you can say that with a straight face? What have you been smoking?
You are anti Israel . 10,000 % of your being.

You do not care about Jews, Judaism, Israel, etc.

You do not even care about America, or you would know what does happen in the world, and that there is no way for the USA to stay out of certain areas of the world, because it does have interests in all of those areas, ALL over the world.

You do not know, or care, who the enemies of this countries are, and how you, without knowing it, seem to want to help them instead of doing everything to help the USA and other Western countries, against other countries which are working, sometimes together, in
becoming #1 power in the world.

So, you go ahead with your conspiracy theories, your accusations, your "look there, not here" attempts to make the US turn against Israel.

Do you want the US to remain a powerful force, or just go to its corner and wonder if ever any other country - like Russia or Iran, or any other, is going to try to destroy the USA and with it your wonderful dreams of a peaceful world utopia?

Dream on, while the USA and all other countries continue to defend and fight all the other countries which want to bring not only the USA, but the West down.

It was that way 100 years ago, and it continues to be that way now, and for the future, you like it, understand it, or not.
You are against America's interest to make sure that ....it stays safe against the threats coming from Russia, Iran, etc, which is what Israel helps the USA with.

Decide.

You are against America's interest to make sure that ....it stays safe against the threats coming from Russia, Iran, etc, which is what Israel helps the USA with.

Please explain what are American interests in Israel?
What does Israel helps the USA with? You mean like the bad intel that said
Iraq had WMD's! Maybe like Assad gassed his own people right after Trump said we were getting out. I would not trust Israel for nothing, they are only in it for what is best for Israel, just like the Israeli apologists here on this board

Last edited:

Iraq had WMD's! Maybe like Assad gassed his own people right after Trump said we were getting out. I would not trust Israel for nothing, they are only in it for what is best for Israel, just like the Israeli here on this board
I gave the links.

Read them, or choose to remain ignorant and arrogant.

Iraq had WMD's! Maybe like Assad gassed his own people right after Trump said we were getting out. I would not trust Israel for nothing, they are only in it for what is best for Israel, just like the Israeli here on this board
I gave the links.

Those links have a vested interest in Israel. It would be like asking Ford to write a review of a Fiesta

I gave the links.

Those links have a vested interest in Israel. It would be like asking Ford to write a review of a Fiesta
Than do the homework and bring the facts about why the US gives money to Israel, Egypt, the PA and many others. What does the US get out of giving so much money to all of these countries, or groups?

What does it get out of Egypt?

Out of the PA?

Out of giving money to UNWRA?

To the UN?

I gave the links.

Than do the homework and bring the facts about why the US gives money to Israel, Egypt, the PA and many others. What does the US get out of giving so much money to all of these countries, or groups?

What does it get out of Egypt?

Out of the PA?

Out of giving money to UNWRA?

To the UN?
First off the UN is useless and should not get a red cent.
The rest is that the US is trying to buy its' friends and paying them not to fight.
It hasn;t been working out so well and if the politicians had any brains and had
the best interest of the United States in mind, we would stop all payouts in that part of the world and bring our men and materials home. Let the players in the Mid East go hog wild on each other without the fear of US intervention as see where the dust settles.

Last edited:
The BS is all yours.

But....please.....stay ignorant.

I see - how many billion do they give us?

Oh that's right - 0.0000000 :rolleyes-41:
Friends with Benefits: Why the U.S.-Israeli Alliance Is Good for America

The Invaluable U.S.-Israeli Alliance

Israel Gives Much More to the U.S. Economy Than You Imagined

I once read that the money we give is “ conditional” they have to spend approx 80 percent on defense. They buy what they need from??? I forgot; Iraq! We should put conditions on all Countries

Forum List

Back