Good News For Repubs: No New Jobs In August

How're Bush II's tax-cuts spurring-things-along :rolleyes:

It seems those Bush tax cuts are the only thing that "is" spurring things along, Dot Com...it's why the Democrats were too scared to get rid of them. As bad as the economy is now? Take away those tax cuts and things would be REALLY ugly.

Even Nixon's Ancient Jew-Boy would have a Proverb for it, (22-16):

"He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, and he that giveth to the rich, shall surely come to want"

Adam Smith could probably have read that. Other Presbyterians can read that even now. Even the Mormons have The Law of Consecration--even though Sea Gulls have a religious kind of corner on the sky, and Mormons are a kind of Pantheon-embracing sort of folk--Presidents ago(?)!

Exodus, Leviticus, and Deuteronomy all have prohibitions against the unregulated ARM kind of financial crisis that the GOP Created, and for even now. Profiting from usury, levied on the poor is prohbited in Old and in New Testament.

Rep Cantor can probably point to the new monumnet on Capital Mall, and note that only the one Black Church is getting federally supported, like intended in Amendment One!

Repeal of the Bush Tax Cuts is a part of Democratic Party National Policy prescription, embraced by Warren Buffet, and other old fart's like Captain Kirk(?)! Kirk was on TV, a lot, too: Flying around in a saucer!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Old Warriors Buffet and Captain Kirk still know enough to call in reinforcements! Yellow Hair at Little Big Horn decide to "Go It Alone!" like real man--and like Rep. Michelle Bachmann!)

Party over country at every turn.

They hate government and prove it every time they are elected

If only that were true. They would have dismantled most of the government during the Reagan and Bush administrations. Reagan didn't even get rid of the Department of Education. Doing so was one of his campaign promises.

How're Bush II's tax-cuts spurring-things-along :rolleyes:

It seems those Bush tax cuts are the only thing that "is" spurring things along, Dot Com...it's why the Democrats were too scared to get rid of them. As bad as the economy is now? Take away those tax cuts and things would be REALLY ugly.

I love it when you guys throw stuff out like this that is neither a fact, nor is provable.

Too funny.

Republicans got what they dreamed of.......slash spending and then blame the President for no new jobs

I'm thankful someone is out there trying to put the breaks on the government spending money
we just don't have,can't borrow any more of and trying to stop them from printing more of.

Republicans got what they dreamed of.......slash spending and then blame the President for no new jobs

I'm thankful someone is out there trying to put the breaks on the government spending money
we just don't have,can't borrow any more of and trying to stop them from printing more of.

So then, you're happy with the jobs report and the people being laid off?

LOLOLOLZ!

And you noobs still blame the Tea Party I LOVE IT! Maybe Obama will too and the America public (the ever shrinking supports Obama has) will completely pull away from Obama.

The answer is simple, people will see Obama blame the Tea Party and in that moment, that second tens of millions of Obama supporters will decide the man is a lost cause. So PLEASE keep it up kids, I LOVE hearing you blame the Tea Party because the more you do so the more people run away from you.

LOLz at the Tea Party cock blocking the President OF THE UNITED STAES!!!!! HAHAHahahah! Weakest President to ever hold fucking office since the country was founded!

2012, Vote Obama so NOTHING can get done!

It’s wonderful to see RW/TM/Swallow claiming the minority in the house can stomp the ENTIRE DEMOCRAT PARTY! What a hopeless feeling the voters must have. If there is a SINGLE tea Party person in congress it literally voids the Democrats of ALLL POWER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHhaHahahaha. You fucking idiots do it to yourself!!!

Yell it louder!! Tell EVERYONE just how useless the Democrat party is!

I get a kick out of the fact that all of a sudden this
President is interested in the jobs issue...

Are you a GD moron or just brainwashed like 40% of the population? Or just evil like your lyin' cheatin' heroes?
Pubs have blocked EVERYTHING, including MANY Pub style tax cut jobs bills, since 1/2010. IDIOCY you swallow whole. They will change or pay...Few are as stupid or ignorant as you.

I think a major point is being ignored:

More often than not job growth in August is negative.

Obama's team did not get that word out after the numbers were collected but before they were published.

Conclusion: Obama is great at campaigning and sucks at politicking.

I was not aware of that.

Were you guys aware of that?

Does it in any way impact your opinion of Obama or the Tea People?

Seems to be quite relevant yet utterly glazed over...

Good News For Repubs: No New Jobs In August

Really folks, we people who are not just Republicans and Democrats and Independent, but are all AMERCIANS... should just STOP responding to threads like this.

Not only is it STUPID but it's also offensive as hell.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back