Good News for Republicans

Whether or not its an accurate poll, I'm not pleased.

I don't want a Republican; I want a President that will govern properly

That's funny.... CBS ranked 16th and 19th and Real Clear Politics isn't even in this list of the most accurate 2008 Presidential polls... check mate my friends. Do some research next time you post and you will save yourself some embarrassment...

http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf

Real Clear isn't a pollster, Dear. They average polling results including the outlier Rasmussen.
moron, the whole spread between the top and the bottom is only 5 points
there is no "outlier" in that results

Yes, Rasmussen is good news for Republicans but clearly the outlier:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

You cons are gettin pretty desperate. :cuckoo:
sarah, you moron, you cant see all of those polls are trending DOWN?

She can... but that's what liberals do... if they can't debate the main topic they go in another direction.

There's nothing to debate when you look at a list of pollsters and not finding Real Clear there you assume they must be a faulty pollster.

Rasmussen is an outlier, they have shown the spread to be in the negatives since mid Sept., if you look down the page a little. They are also a lot closer in the approval/disapproval numbers than the rest of the pollsters. Even Gallup and the one you mentioned CBS, even FOX shows a 9 pt. spread.

Whether or not its an accurate poll, I'm not pleased.

I don't want a Republican; I want a President that will govern properly

Good luck on that.
The one that we have now doesn't either...in fact he's worse than any other we've had.

sarah, you moron, you cant see all of those polls are trending DOWN?

She can... but that's what liberals do... if they can't debate the main topic they go in another direction.

There's nothing to debate when you look at a list of pollsters and not finding Real Clear there you assume they must be a faulty pollster.

Rasmussen is an outlier, they have shown the spread to be in the negatives since mid Sept., if you look down the page a little. They are also a lot closer in the approval/disapproval numbers than the rest of the pollsters. Even Gallup and the one you mentioned CBS, even FOX shows a 9 pt. spread.
you are an idiot
there is no "outlier" when they are ALL within the margin of error

Forum List

Back