Good news for democrats.

good for you, daveman. You used several rational sources. Most impartial. See, you can do it. However there were a couple or three that were blog posts, with posts of folks who had no background that we would know of. But, apparently you are saying that i did not believe that murray was laying off. Lets look back a ways on this thread and see what you said and how i answered:

Daveman asked:

And i responded:

so, do you understand the definition of the word "no"? I said overall, as the last sentence makes clear, that murray energy is way to small to make any impact on the unemployment rate.

So, maybe we disagree. Do you believe that 156 jobs is going to make some difference?
Or, do you believe that murray had to lay off these people because of the war on coal by this pres. As murray stated in the article you linked to? So, any proof of a war on coal??? Because what i said is that i do not have any reason to know why murray laid off their employees. And i still do not. And if you read your sources articles, neither to they.
yep, just as i thought.

You're nothing more than a partisan hack poorly masquerading as impartial.

Of course, that's exactly what i expected.

It's okay, kid -- just keep repeating your mantra:

"my lord obama can do no wrong. He is a perfect being."
ok.
Weasel. And in case you consider that a compliment, how about "coward"?

I have indeed learned, ed, that you are incapable of rational discussion. As have many others. Easier to simply ignore your drivel.

So then you must agree with Jefferson, Friedman, and the Constitution? Why not ask your mother to help put your objections to tier philosophy into words? How will you learn if you are afraid to try??
Ed, I actually prefer to deal with people that have some class. If I find out that some one's mother was dead, I would NOT make childish statements regarding her. But then, no one ever said that you had any class. As I told you, my mother is deceased.

Do you honor her here with your constant personal attack spam?
Do you lack the IQ for substance and think you are fooling anyone by covering it up with constant personal attack spam?

Why not cut the BS and tell us if are Democrat or Republican and why??? As a liberal are you afriad of a real debate?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back