Good News! Castro likes Obama.

It is impressive, who would have thought that Fidel would ever praise an American president

Seems like Cuba and US relations will get better, if this attitude stays. The same can probably be said of venezuela that is a strong ally of cuba.

Last edited:
Castro was one of the greatest leaders of the world and freed his people from Western colonialism.

That Castro endorses Obama says alot about Obama and his leadership skills.

It doesn't seem incongruous to you that we have relations with the former soviet states who were the REASON we had issues with Cuba; we have relations with Vietnam where so many of our troops died?

And people are worried about a dying dictator who has no fangs? :cuckoo:

I look forward to seeing Havana.

America ones fought the British and many many died, is the UK not the biggest ally of the US today? (maybe Israel is an even bigger ally, but that aside)

Times change, maybe there will be a day when Cuba will be just as friendly towards the US as the US is now towards the British.

The Soviet Union is gone, so the only thing that stands in between good relations with Cuba are the wills of leaders themselves. And now even that has changed, Cuba is becoming more Western and if they begin to have good relations with the US this will probably change even more.

Last edited:
$Fidel_Castro_poster_Barack_Obama.jpg

In the past 50 years Castro has been 1 step in front of American politics which is why he stays in power. We're so dumb that we have the same sanctions on him for 40 years and ALL that does is keep him in power. He just tells his people, "See what America is doing to you," while he eats his steak dinner. We tried to kill him 3 times and never did, and then Reagan runs his mouth saying, "Give me your tired, your poor," in 1984 so Castro(in his brilliance) opens his prisons and sends them all to Miami saving him money(and making him laugh I'm sure) while Miami gets flooded with criminals(hence the movie Scarface).

I live in S. Fl and I'm tired of the Cubans using anything they can to get at Castro EXCEPT moving back (see Elian Gonzalez, a 10 yr old boy they used as political pressure, disgusting) and doing it there.

We need to totally change our policy towards Castro and if he likes Obama and will work with him then good!

Castro was one of the greatest leaders of the world and freed his people from Western colonialism.

PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does that not surprise me coming from you?:cuckoo::lol:

In the past 50 years Castro has been 1 step in front of American politics which is why he stays in power. We're so dumb that we have the same sanctions on him for 40 years and ALL that does is keep him in power. He just tells his people, "See what America is doing to you," while he eats his steak dinner. We tried to kill him 3 times and never did, and then Reagan runs his mouth saying, "Give me your tired, your poor," in 1984 so Castro(in his brilliance) opens his prisons and sends them all to Miami saving him money(and making him laugh I'm sure) while Miami gets flooded with criminals(hence the movie Scarface).

I live in S. Fl and I'm tired of the Cubans using anything they can to get at Castro EXCEPT moving back (see Elian Gonzalez, a 10 yr old boy they used as political pressure, disgusting) and doing it there.

We need to totally change our policy towards Castro and if he likes Obama and will work with him then good!

Good job! Always remember to hate America first! If there is a bad actor in the World, it's the US!

Well I just got that warm, sticky feeling in my shorts again.

Be still my heart, Castro approves. A new day is here and the world shall rejoice.

Good job! Always remember to hate America first! If there is a bad actor in the World, it's the US!

Wow, so I speak actual history at that means I'm promoting hate America first? God, why do some of you have to always assume that by speaking the truth of our mistakes means we hate America while all you do is look at this country through Red, White, and Blue glasses and that we're so fucking perfect. Newsflash - our policies toward Castro have been AWFUL and haven't accomplished anything good so why not try something else?

I swear, this country was founded on dissenting/questioning the government but if you do that now some far right "I'm a real American" jackass comes calling with his "you hate America" bullshit. Got an idea for you since I see you have those Reagan quotes as your sig, go read that terrible speech your boy Reagan gave about Cuba, go read about Eisenhower trying to assassinate Castro after he supported him initially, go read how everything we've tried against him has backfired on us and then ask yourself if we should continue the same route. Damn, this shit isnt difficult

lol @ you expecting me to remember any conversation I have with you. Nice to see though you remember when i speak to you...as it should be

Now play along little boy

try talking to some Cubans Sunni....you might find there are many who dont feel so liberated.....a DICTATOR is a DICTATOR....

lol @ you expecting me to remember any conversation I have with you. Nice to see though you remember when i speak to you...as it should be

Now play along little boy

Way to try an spin your own ignorance. Nice try jackass but not gonna work

me telling the truth is arrogance?

I pay more attention to a plant growing compared to a conversation i held with you in a past...the plant is far more intriguing

Yeah Castro a man of the people.

Castro gouges his people / Palm Beach Post - CubaNet News - Noticias de Cuba / Cuba News
Castro abused his ability to inspire people - Letters to the Editor - MiamiHerald.com

Castro's Cruelty Must Be Thwarted

Sunni Man - Perhaps you should go live there...I'm sure you will love it.

Yeah Castro a man of the people.

Well yeah, but only when he came to power. (their already was a dictator back then, who was backed by the US btw)

The pakistani dictator was also backed by the US, remember musharraf?

Remember that other dictator that came to power thx to the CIA? Saddam Hussein

And US second biggest ally in the middle east: Suadi Arabia, it is called a King but the name dictator would be more appropriate.

Forum List

Back