Good News about Joe Arpaio

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Sheriff Joe’s world crumbles - Salon.com

“We are witnessing the end of the Joe Show,” says prominent Phoenix attorney Michael Manning, who requested a federal civil rights investigation of the sheriff in 2008. “I believe he will be indicted within the next 30 days.”

Let's hope so.

I wonder what his attorney, KKK, has to say about this.

(In AZ, his attorney, Kris Kobach, who is high up in the Kansas KKK is known as KKK. )

From the unread article, "All three of the criminal cases, filed in 2008 and 2009, were later dismissed for lack of evidence and conflict of interest issues."

OOpsies.

Why isn't there an over whelming number of protesters out protesting?
Because he is well loved by his constituents, that's why. He gets an overwhelmingly majority vote with the Hispanics in his district.
It has always been about the far left who hate him and have been trying to get him out for the last 20 years. They don't like him because his policies are working.
When you talk to the kids that get out of those tent city jails, they have a changed attitude and they are grateful. Not all, but a big majority of them.
Each and every thing the far left come up with against him has been found not true. The charges have been dropped in all of them.

Sheriff Joe’s world crumbles - Salon.com

“We are witnessing the end of the Joe Show,” says prominent Phoenix attorney Michael Manning, who requested a federal civil rights investigation of the sheriff in 2008. “I believe he will be indicted within the next 30 days.”

Let's hope so.

I wonder what his attorney, KKK, has to say about this.

(In AZ, his attorney, Kris Kobach, who is high up in the Kansas KKK is known as KKK. )

Would it be correct to surmise that your real displeasure with Joe is his attack on Barack Obama's birth certificate?

In a related story:

"Clinton Denounces ‘Politics of Personal Destruction’"
Clinton Denounces ‘Politics of Personal Destruction’ - ABC News

How quickly we forget, eh?

Forum List

Back