Good: New Judge (Bush Appointee) Grants Motion for Obama Eligibility Case to Proceed

He has shown many times he meets the qualifications, they also run back round checks on them. If you think he doesn't meet the qualification you are delusional moron.

Actually, and in truth, he has never shown any such thing -- not once -- not ever.

And if you can establish that running a background check would conclusively establish that the President was born in Hawaii instead of in Kenya, you'd be the first.

I said I don't KNOW if he meets the qualification or not. If you think YOU do know, then you are a delusional moron.

I do know, I have seen the CERTIFIED documents he provided, he was also able to run for President.

What you saw was not a birth certificate. It was a COLB. Different critter.

And we know he was able to run for President. In fact, he won. That's why he's today known as "President Obama."

But that's not the question.

The question is whether he is actually eligible to be President. And that has never been established. Your willingness to assume it is also not in doubt. But you are nevertheless working on an assumption only.

I still doubt this court case is going to go anywhere.

Forum List

Back