Good: New Judge (Bush Appointee) Grants Motion for Obama Eligibility Case to Proceed

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Outstanding and this is not a Conspiracy Theory. It is a fact. The case Kerschner vs Obama & Congress has been granted to move forward by Bush Appointee, Judge Michael A. Chagares. Recently the attorneys representing Barack Hussein Obama and the U.S. Congress have admitted the formidability of the arguments mustered against their clients by requesting an extension on the deadline to file their reply. The court set that, now, for March 8. Constitutional Attorney Mario Apuzzo will then have two weeks to file his reply, defending his brief against their counter-arguments.

Without a doubt, Obama’s attorneys will not be able to muster a defense without a direct attack on the very U.S. Constitution and the rights protected by it which are the basis of the case.
This is great news because the case will now continue forward as scheduled.

A Place to Ask Questions to Get the Right Answers: Court Grants Motion for Leave to File Overlength Brief in Kerchner Appeal

Case Overview:
http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/profiles/blogs/obamas-eligibility-appeals

The judge’s order granting the request is here.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/27308595/...ng-Leave-to-File-Over-Length-Brief-2010-02-22

Michael A. Chagares:
m-chagares-100.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...m=1&hl=en&sa=N&rlz=1R2ADFA_enUS366&tbs=isch:1

Last edited:
I don't know where the President was actually born.

I wouldn't mind finding out.

I have my doubts that any litigant is going to get too far, now, in Court proceedings, however.

And besides, even if the claimants are capable of making out their claim, I am NOT all that thrilled with THIS ramification:

President BIDEN.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Why don't you guys worry about more important things, and stop wasting people's time?
All this is, is a waste of tax dollars. :cuckoo:

Outstanding and this is not a Conspiracy Theory. It is a fact. The case Kerschner vs Obama & Congress has been granted to move forward by Bush Appointee, Judge Michael A. Chagares. Recently the attorneys representing Barack Hussein Obama and the U.S. Congress have admitted the formidability of the arguments mustered against their clients by requesting an extension on the deadline to file their reply. The court set that, now, for March 8. Constitutional Attorney Mario Apuzzo will then have two weeks to file his reply, defending his brief against their counter-arguments.

Without a doubt, Obama’s attorneys will not be able to muster a defense without a direct attack on the very U.S. Constitution and the rights protected by it which are the basis of the case.

A Place to Ask Questions to Get the Right Answers: Court Grants Motion for Leave to File Overlength Brief in Kerchner Appeal

Case Overview:
OBAMA'S ELIGIBILITY.... APPEALS COURT GRANTS... FEB 22, 2010 HON. CIRCUIT JUDGE MICHAEL A. CHAGARES - Constitutional Emergency

Kerchner v Obama Appeal - Order Granting Leave to File Over Length Brief - 2010-02-22

Michael A. Chagares:
m-chagares-100.jpg

Google Image Result for http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/judicialnominees/images/m-chagares-100.jpg

The great thing about t his issue for people like you is....

it is impossible for obama to present ANY document that you will accept as bonafide!

it doesn' t matter what he shows you for documents "proving" his citizenship...

all you have to do is just say "I don't believe that document is real!..documents CAN BE faked!"

this is just money for jam for you guys

Why don't you guys worry about more important things, and stop wasting people's time?

I ain't worryin' about it.

I doubt this nation any longer has the gumption to stick up for its own Constitution.

But it is somewhat important all the same -- on principle -- that our President actually meet the minimal Constitutional qualifications for holding the Office.

Here, by the way, is a link to the opening brief of the Plaintiffs:

Kerchner v Obama Appeal - Appellant's Opening Brief - FILED 2010-01-19

Case Overview:
OBAMA'S ELIGIBILITY.... APPEALS COURT GRANTS... FEB 22, 2010 HON. CIRCUIT JUDGE MICHAEL A. CHAGARES - Constitutional Emergency

Kerchner v Obama Appeal - Order Granting Leave to File Over Length Brief - 2010-02-22

Michael A. Chagares:
m-chagares-100.jpg

Google Image Result for http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/infocus/judicialnominees/images/m-chagares-100.jpg

Waste of time. Case going nowhere.

President Obama.

I doubt this nation any longer has the gumption to stick up for its own Constitution.

But it is somewhat important all the same -- on principle -- that our President actually meet the minimal Constitutional qualifications for holding the Office.

They would not have let him run if he didn't meet the minimal qualifications.

They would not have let him run if he didn't meet the minimal qualifications.

Silliness.

THEY* didn't even bother checking.

THEY never do.

THEY are lazy fuckers.

And I still don't know if our President is technically eligible for the Office he holds or not.

Last edited:
He has shown many times he meets the qualifications, they also run back round checks on them. If you think he doesn't meet the qualification you are delusional moron.

He has shown many times he meets the qualifications, they also run back round checks on them. If you think he doesn't meet the qualification you are delusional moron.

Actually, and in truth, he has never shown any such thing -- not once -- not ever.

And if you can establish that running a background check would conclusively establish that the President was born in Hawaii instead of in Kenya, you'd be the first.

I said I don't KNOW if he meets the qualification or not. If you think YOU do know, then you are a delusional moron.

Obama didn't replace all of Bush's appointees like EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY!!! Serve him right if this ends up biting him in the ass. To think you can work with Republicans.

Obama didn't replace all of Bush's appointees like EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT IN US HISTORY!!! Serve him right if this ends up biting him in the ass. To think you can work with Republicans.

You are stark raving stupid.

Judges, sillybozo, are appointed for life. No President has ever replaced the judicial nominees of prior Presidents confirmed by prior Senates, much less "all" of them. :cuckoo:

Actually, and in truth, he has never shown any such thing -- not once -- not ever.

And if you can establish that running a background check would conclusively establish that the President was born in Hawaii instead of in Kenya, you'd be the first.

I said I don't KNOW if he meets the qualification or not. If you think YOU do know, then you are a delusional moron.

I do know, I have seen the CERTIFIED documents he provided, he was also able to run for President.

You are stark raving stupid.

Judges, sillybozo, are appointed for life. No President has ever replaced the judicial nominees of prior Presidents confirmed by prior Senates, much less "all" of them. :cuckoo:

Oops. I was thinking Fed Prosecutors. My bad. :eusa_drool:

I do know, I have seen the CERTIFIED documents he provided, he was also able to run for President.

Like what?

Forum List

Back