Good move Rush

What I find hilarious about all of this is that with all the chest pumping and thumping and faux bravado that you see emanating from the reigning RW media machine, all these people are doing what they know in their hearts they must do.

Sarah immediately pulled down her "Target List," then the other yesterday, pulled down her video she just put up on Wednesday, now we have Rush pulling down his "Straight Shooter" poster.

If they REALLY believed it was good and fine, why would they do it? They should be willing to stand firm in the convictions.

Clearly they are not, and that can only mean that their convictions are either fraudulent or non-existent.

Rush didn't take any billboards down. Nor was he responsible for them in the first place.

If you listen to him, which I doubt you do, he isn't backing down one bit.

He's on offense.
Pathological Liar Stuttering LimpTard is definitely OFFENSIVE! :lol:

And if you listen to him, and I'm sure you cling to every word, he's still making a fool of himself.

As I havbe said CON$ are always on both sides of every issue depending on the time of day, But your MessiahRushie is on both sides within the same mindless rant! :rofl:

After opening his show with a rant on how Obama isn't very bright, at the end LimpTard wanted Obama to look like an evil sinister manipulative genius, so suddenly Obama was "BRILLIANT. :rofl:

I always have wondered just how incredibly stupid someone had to be not to be able to see right through LimpTard!!!

January 14, 2011
RUSH: I've never understood this notion he's a smart guy. He sounds smart, he speaks smart, he articulates well, and he really lifts that nose and head in the air above the camera lens and has the ability to look down or make it appear as though he's looking down on all of us from above. But the substance of what he says... Anyway, it's just one of these things we have to accept. He's a smart guy. We've never seen any record of it; we haven't seen any transcripts; we just accept it.

So this guy, John Berry IV: "What I see in Obama is a chance for a revolution. A chance for every group to participate and be heard; A chance to live the American dream that has been denied to so many. Together we can and will change the world and return America to the shining beacon of Hope and Prosperity that we were and that we can be again. Only when we work together do we accomplish feats that rival any ever accomplished in the history of mankind. Diversity is our strength, that is what this campaign brings us a promise of. For many this is a scary prospect and thought, getting to know someone different from myself. We all want the same basic things, for example a safe place to live, health and a quality education for our kids. In a previous career, I was the global leader of Diversity for a global fortune 500 corporation, I have studied the affects of diverse groups working together and the results can not be denied. Together we Thrive!" February 2008, Organizing for America.

So don't doubt me. The pep rally complete with medicine man -- we all know what the purpose of that was, too. Gotta have some religion in there but let's not go too far. That was brilliant, too, of Obama, don't you think? So we have delaying for the polls and waiting for the T-shirts to get printed with the new logos. Da-da-da-da-da-da-da.

END TRANSCRIPT

He's on offense.
Pathological Liar Stuttering LimpTard is definitely OFFENSIVE! :lol:

And if you listen to him, and I'm sure you cling to every word, he's still making a fool of himself.

As I havbe said CON$ are always on both sides of every issue depending on the time of day, But your MessiahRushie is on both sides within the same mindless rant! :rofl:

After opening his show with a rant on how Obama isn't very bright, at the end LimpTard wanted Obama to look like an evil sinister manipulative genius, so suddenly Obama was "BRILLIANT. :rofl:

I always have wondered just how incredibly stupid someone had to be not to be able to see right through LimpTard!!!

January 14, 2011
RUSH: I've never understood this notion he's a smart guy. He sounds smart, he speaks smart, he articulates well, and he really lifts that nose and head in the air above the camera lens and has the ability to look down or make it appear as though he's looking down on all of us from above. But the substance of what he says... Anyway, it's just one of these things we have to accept. He's a smart guy. We've never seen any record of it; we haven't seen any transcripts; we just accept it.

So this guy, John Berry IV: "What I see in Obama is a chance for a revolution. A chance for every group to participate and be heard; A chance to live the American dream that has been denied to so many. Together we can and will change the world and return America to the shining beacon of Hope and Prosperity that we were and that we can be again. Only when we work together do we accomplish feats that rival any ever accomplished in the history of mankind. Diversity is our strength, that is what this campaign brings us a promise of. For many this is a scary prospect and thought, getting to know someone different from myself. We all want the same basic things, for example a safe place to live, health and a quality education for our kids. In a previous career, I was the global leader of Diversity for a global fortune 500 corporation, I have studied the affects of diverse groups working together and the results can not be denied. Together we Thrive!" February 2008, Organizing for America.

So don't doubt me. The pep rally complete with medicine man -- we all know what the purpose of that was, too. Gotta have some religion in there but let's not go too far. That was brilliant, too, of Obama, don't you think? So we have delaying for the polls and waiting for the T-shirts to get printed with the new logos. Da-da-da-da-da-da-da.

END TRANSCRIPT

I have never heard Rush described as a decent human being, so the transcript above is not surprising.

He's on offense.

Don't you mean he's offensive? /shrug

Now about the sign. There are two reasons off the top of my head that I think it was a good idea to remove the sign.

1) Because after what happened last Saturday it would be insensitive to leave that sign up. Six people died because some asshole who was missing a quarter of a deck had a gun and apparently knew how to shoot straight.

2) Because after what happened last Saturday someone that sees that sign is likely to accuse both Rush and the station affiliates of inciting violence and sue the pants off of them... and probably win too.

I'm glad that they thought about it and pulled that sign down.

Immie

I think the victims of this would thank him for removing it

Why? Do you actually think that billboard had anything to do with this loon shooting up a supermarket parking lot?
When Is Target (department store) going to change their name?Will we no longer be able to utter the name of the 40th President in polite conversation because someone might go on a shooting spree with a ray gun? Should the Carpenters change the name of their classic song to We've only just started?

This shit is getting stupid!

And Rush was never called and asked his opinion?

How do you know?

I kind of doubt he was. He probably did not even know the billboard was up. My guess is that the station put it up a while ago and neither he nor his staff had anything at all to do with it. My guess is that KNST paid for the advertising not EIB.

I don't know that for sure, but I suspect that is the case.

Immie

What I find hilarious about all of this is that with all the chest pumping and thumping and faux bravado that you see emanating from the reigning RW media machine, all these people are doing what they know in their hearts they must do.

Sarah immediately pulled down her "Target List," then the other yesterday, pulled down her video she just put up on Wednesday, now we have Rush pulling down his "Straight Shooter" poster.

If they REALLY believed it was good and fine, why would they do it? They should be willing to stand firm in the convictions.

Clearly they are not, and that can only mean that their convictions are either fraudulent or non-existent.

Rush didn't take any billboards down. Nor was he responsible for them in the first place.

:eusa_shhh:

You'll frighten away the wakkos....

And Rush was never called and asked his opinion?

How do you know?

I kind of doubt he was. He probably did not even know the billboard was up. My guess is that the station put it up a while ago and neither he nor his staff had anything at all to do with it. My guess is that KNST paid for the advertising not EIB.

I don't know that for sure, but I suspect that is the case.

Immie
Actually, if you know anything about pathological liar Stuttering LimpTard, the bullet holes are a sure sign of the hand of your MessiahRushie. It has always been a marketing ploy of LimpTard to deface his own billboards to make it look like Libs did it since his earliest days. He has talked about it freely.

El Rushbo In Need of Secret Service Protection
May 10, 2007
RUSH: I was in Sacramento at KFBK (and back when the television news operations out there were really solid, just as an aside). The station put a series of billboards up on me because, believe it or not, I was controversial then, too -- and this billboard that I'm going to describe for you won a local ad club award. There were two or three of them around town, and it was a picture of a car radio dial back in the '80s. Nothing was digital. Digital was just starting. So you had the AM dial and you had the five or six push buttons under it that you could push to change stations, and there was a hand with one finger ready to push a button, and it had our station -- KFBK 1530 -- denoted on the radio dial.

The line was: "Wouldn't you just love to punch Rush Limbaugh?" Then the next billboard had tomatoes and it looked like eggs and stuff thrown at it, and the next billboard had even more of that kind of stuff. So we defaced our own billboards, just as a humorous marketing campaign.

Forum List

Back