Good move Rush

Bullets killing 6 people is violence. Bullet holes on a billboard is not. See the difference? Of course not.

When your neighbors child has been senslessly shot it is a kindess to not remind them of the violence every time they drive down the street.

It was a good thing to take it down.

Maybe Rush had nothing to do with it. Whoever did it did the right thing

Well, Revere doesn't think it's Rush....so you have to wonder.

I for one have no doubt that Rush Limbaugh is Master and Commander of all 600 of his nationwide affiliate stations and CEO of his own personal billboard empire. What else has he got to do besides put on his daily show, run the Republican Party and co-chair the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy? :tongue:

What I find hilarious about all of this is that with all the chest pumping and thumping and faux bravado that you see emanating from the reigning RW media machine, all these people are doing what they know in their hearts they must do.

Sarah immediately pulled down her "Target List," then the other yesterday, pulled down her video she just put up on Wednesday, now we have Rush pulling down his "Straight Shooter" poster.

If they REALLY believed it was good and fine, why would they do it? They should be willing to stand firm in the convictions.

Clearly they are not, and that can only mean that their convictions are either fraudulent or non-existent.

From the picture, it was obvious it was the local Radio station's responsibility.

the poster is free speech. Wich is often annoying.

The speech of POTUS at a memorial service is supposed to be uplifting and unifying and transcend daily political point scoring. About the people who died.

This was a pretty good speech.

There are those who would trash Obama if her turned the Mississippi into wine or walked in a direct line between Michigan and Wisconsin. We can ignore them.

It appeared to have bullet holes in it
Jeebus H Rice! what a bunch of pussies! I mean come ON here people! Let's grow the fuck up! It's a sign that uses a commonly used colloquialism, not a declaration of activity! Loughner was a lunatic and you want to turn society upside down to pretend it will make the world a better place? How fucking stupid do you have to be? Butch the fuck up!!!

Some people are too protected for their own damn good.

66eb99ea-2992-436c-8d1e-d857d655f38d.jpg

Last edited:

What I find hilarious about all of this is that with all the chest pumping and thumping and faux bravado that you see emanating from the reigning RW media machine, all these people are doing what they know in their hearts they must do.

Sarah immediately pulled down her "Target List," then the other yesterday, pulled down her video she just put up on Wednesday, now we have Rush pulling down his "Straight Shooter" poster.

If they REALLY believed it was good and fine, why would they do it? They should be willing to stand firm in the convictions.

Clearly they are not, and that can only mean that their convictions are either fraudulent or non-existent.

I see you are still failing to practice the new civil speech you said you were going to use before I "slapped" away the extended olove branch.

Good move. :clap2:

Forum List

Back