Good move Rush

He is advertising his radio program. Why show bullets on the ad??? I don't see the point of that.

I don't think an old billboard is reason enough to use "incendiary rhetoric" against El Rushbo. Is Olshansky trying to inflame Limbaugh critics here?

Even gun metaphors need a rest now and again.

In the wake of the Tucson, Ariz., shooting at an event hosted by Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, talk radio host Rush Limbaugh has been emphatic in his assertion that he and other right-wing political figures in no way contributed to the mindset of suspected gunman Jared Loughner. But an unfortunate billboard advertising Limbaugh's show has given his critics some ammunition of their own.

:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

• Banned
I think the victims of this would thank him for removing it

Uh, the local affiliate took it down. Rush has nothing to do with it.

The New York-based blogger "copyranter," who describes himself as an advertising copywriter with 18 years experience, posted the picture from Reddit on his site, noting that the billboard had "actually been there for quite some time" and that it was created by KNST, the Tucson station on which Limbaugh's program airs.

Rush will continue to "shoot straight."

I think it was a good move.

I was trying to give Rush some kudos for removing it.

He may have been consulted and approved of the removal.

not supporting violent imagery has nothing to do with manlyness

I never said he was backing down, I said it was a good move to respect the people of Tucson in their healing

And Rush was never called and asked his opinion?

How do you know?

Forum List

Back