Good Morning To All

I look forward to meeting everyone. Always remember that there is only one genuine Pocahontas and that would be me. If in doubt just ask me and I can verify that. Like most, I really enjoy politics which makes me think we are masochists. Howdy
. :beer:

Don't make me report your under labeling of posters to the local liberals.

I look forward to meeting everyone. Always remember that there is only one genuine Pocahontas and that would be me. If in doubt just ask me and I can verify that. Like most, I really enjoy politics which makes me think we are masochists. Howdy

Welcome Pokie! It's an honor to have Liz Warren posting here in USMB!!

:thewave:

Nice to meet you DrLove. Somehow I feel you can keep a secret. I'm actually Hillary Clinton the next President of the United States. Don't tell anyone! :woohoo:
:ack-1:

We're not WORTHY!! :)

were_not_worthy_waynes_world.gif

Welcome Pokie! It's an honor to have Liz Warren posting here in USMB!!

:thewave:

Nice to meet you DrLove. Somehow I feel you can keep a secret. I'm actually Hillary Clinton the next President of the United States. Don't tell anyone! :woohoo:
Welcome, Hillary. Meet Jake and Bruce. They'll be your bodyguards.

8a8839af4648be84467ee3575cef-upload_2016-6-17_15-45-39-png.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-17_15-45-39.png
    upload_2016-6-17_15-45-39.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Hey, Jake and Bruce look fairly badass.

They got mini-Colts stuffed into the ankle frillies!

If only THEY had been at Pulse last Saturday :rolleyes:

Hey, Jake and Bruce look fairly badass.

They got mini-Colts stuffed into the ankle frillies!

If only THEY had been at Pulse last Saturday :rolleyes:
Maybe they were...in the bathroom.... nevermind, let's not speculate ;)

Forum List

Back