Good morning, Strollingbones...

I see this thread was a smashing success... kind of like obama's socialized health care take over attempt.

o now that you are here the party can begin

Well start pourin'... let's see how mean we can be to each other this time... no weapons... :eusa_eh:

3896498880_de5bd2264d_o.jpg

Dang, I was not here yesterday. So a day late and I getta watch you two go at it.

i like my liquor like i like my men...hot, hard and straight

have a drink on me...pale

Hot and hard yeah, but ya ain't gonna be straight if yur drinkin?... :booze:

Got a new club after me to patch up. I'm invited to the next time they have church.

Last edited:
straight is rarely my goal in life...but i really dont drink a lot...

i just broke it to da man that i have a couples night planned tomorrow..he isnt taking it well....what is with men and their distain for couples night?

its not like i said "we need to talk" lol

o going out with another couple...they are not strangers but he is not much for the social scene..he never seems to mind spending time with me....alone...but he hates the social thing...last event we went to....he dropped me like a hot rock...and mingled...he really needs to decide...social or not...

o going out with another couple...they are not strangers but he is not much for the social scene..he never seems to mind spending time with me....alone...but he hates the social thing...last event we went to....he dropped me like a hot rock...and mingled...he really needs to decide...social or not...

Hmmm... don't know what to tell ya there... no pattern of behavior to draw a conclusion from. Sounds like maybe if he wants to have a good time, he will, and if he doesn't want to have a good time, he won't. It all depends on his mood.

Forum List

Back