Good morning, Strollingbones...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Good morning, bones. I have declared today "National be nice to Strollingbones Day." All of you posters say only nice things about the bones today. We can retract it all tomorrow if you wish, but today is HER day. I'll start off the show by saying that Strollingbones is the most intelligent poster on this board. I think everybody can agree with that. Step right up. Who's next?

Happy Strolling Day!

6a00d83451bba269e20111685460e0970c-320wi

Does this mean that people are usually mean to strollingbones?

I mean its like Labor Day, we only let workers have one day off and then we work them mercilessly the rest of the year. (Obviously an exageration but you get the point.)

I mean its like Labor Day, we only let workers have one day off and then we work them mercilessly the rest of the year. (Obviously an exageration but you get the point.)

they are mean to me....daily....i get no respect...called names....it just goes on and on...

they are mean to me....daily....i get no respect...called names....it just goes on and on...

What? That isn't what you're after ? ooops

stop being wankers both of you.....i have to work today.....why have a day in my fucking honor when i am not gonna be here.....

I give you permission to take the rest of the day off.

And, yes, I know that this post is more than 14 hours after you posted the fact that you had to work today and you are probably already home from work... but, hey, that is just the kind of guy I am... better late than never I always say! :tongue:

Have a great day SB!

Immie

Good morning, bones. I have declared today "National be nice to Strollingbones Day." All of you posters say only nice things about the bones today. We can retract it all tomorrow if you wish, but today is HER day. I'll start off the show by saying that Strollingbones is the most intelligent poster on this board. I think everybody can agree with that. Step right up. Who's next?

Dang.

Question. Is "day" as you used it for purposes of this little thread: 24 hours measured from the time of your post or 24 hours measured from 12:01:01 AM?

That's nice. I would like to honor her in her native tongue. I'm not that good at it so please bear with me. Here goes...

God Damn Fuck You Hell Damn Shit... Man... Fuck Shit Hell Damn Hell to God Damn Hell... Jews... Shit Fuck God Damn Hell... Man With No Shirt... Damn Hell God Fuck Damn Hell...

Have a great day!

you forget the devil's fucking minions.....gum chewers...and i rarely say shit...o and i never use anyone's god's name in vain...you dont cuss very well at all

I see this thread was a smashing success... kind of like obama's socialized health care take over attempt.

Forum List

Back