Good Morning People

Do the people around here put up with someone who is old, belligerent, cantankerous,
and negative about the way the country has gone to hell in a handbasket?

That's on my good days. Then add the fact I live in Louisiana and see what's happening to the people here.

Oh well. When you run me off you won't be getting a virgin.

anyway- It's worth a try to see if I have any common ground with anybody here. I like all the available topics I see on the board.

I love everything about Louisiana, People, food, music, except I don't want to live there. Too old to take the humidity and heat.

Do the people around here put up with someone who is old, belligerent, cantankerous,

That's on my good days. Then add the fact I live in Louisiana and see what's happening to the people here.

anyway- It's worth a try to see if I have any common ground with anybody here. I like all the available topics I see on the board.

I love everything about Louisiana, People, food, music, except I don't want to live there. Too old to take the humidity and heat.

and you are totally correct about the people, food, music, and especially right about the humidity. I got transferred here almost 40 years ago- never got used to the humidity.

something else - I never got used to the clostrophobic neture of the state

I grew up in N M with a 360 degree view of the horizon - I totally miss that.

the trees here are wonderful but I miss the horizon

:welcome: 2 USMB and to answer ur question, yes we do, that's probably why my wife locks me in this room with free internet. She deals with it very well.:D

You just described the poster boy for this place.

Hang in there.

A lot of us in the rest of the nation understand that your problems are OUR problems.

Does that man you won't be wearing a catholic school girl's pleated skirt and kneesocks here on USMB?

Too bad, I kinda like that look.

We're all over the place here, politically speaking.

We've got a lot of people like that all across the political spectrum. Me? I'm a platypus.

better clue me on that one. Does platypus tell me you are duckbilled, or are just from down under?

:welcome: 2 USMB and to answer ur question, yes we do, that's probably why my wife locks me in this room with free internet. She deals with it very well.:D

you lucky dog. none of my wives treated be that well- to lock me up where I didn't have to put up with them

You just described the poster boy for this place.

Hang in there.

A lot of us in the rest of the nation understand that your problems are OUR problems.

Does that man you won't be wearing a catholic school girl's pleated skirt and kneesocks here on USMB?

Too bad, I kinda like that look.

We're all over the place here, politically speaking.

I gave up pleats years ago:eek:

Good morning to the new acquaintances I met here yesterday. You have changed my life to a degree. After I signed up here and people actually answered my posts, I went to 3 other message boards and logged on and then deleted my accounts. I had 2 messages all day on those.

Seems like there are so many people here I will spend all my time monitering just 1 board.

I would much rather piss og 100 people that just the 1 or 2 I am used to .

My cup runneth over
145306.gif

Good morning to the new acquaintances I met here yesterday. You have changed my life to a degree. After I signed up here and people actually answered my posts, I went to 3 other message boards and logged on and then deleted my accounts. I had 2 messages all day on those.

Seems like there are so many people here I will spend all my time monitering just 1 board.

My cup runneth over
145306.gif

:clap2:

My cup runneth over
145306.gif

:clap2:

Hey Jack- fist time I have run across the thanks thingy- how does it work exactly. If I click on it, where do I type my message?

Forum List

Back