Good Morning Football

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
You mother-fuckers! I could be talking about the right wing mods who keep following my ass, but I'm not. I'm also not talking about Coleen Wolfe, who is one piece of ass on cable tv. What I am talking about is the fucking east coast bias on this fucking show that can't for the life of them talk about the Rams.

Here the Rams are 8-0 and these east coast homers can't mention nary a word about them.

You mother-fuckers! I could be talking about the right wing mods who keep following my ass, but I'm not. I'm also not talking about Coleen Wolfe, who is one piece of ass on cable tv. What I am talking about is the fucking east coast bias on this fucking show that can't for the life of them talk about the Rams.

Here the Rams are 8-0 and these east coast homers can't mention nary a word about them.

It really highlights what a new coach and a new philosophy can do. If you look at Mc Vay, Steve Kerr, Hinch, Alex Cora, etc… are doing; these coaches and managers relate to their players and doesn’t it look to you like the teams are not just winning; they’re having fun doing it? Bellicheck and Popovich are great coaches, no doubt, but if you just look at the demeanor of their players vs the players who are on the teams I mentioned above…they look like they are doing a job while the Rams, Warriors, Astros, Red Sox, look like they are just playing a game.

At my age I am a grannyfucker...Rams suck.The only reason they win is the loser teams they play are easy meat..

Rams? Rams? Aren't they that girls team from Pismo Beach?

Excuse me, but isn't this Football in the world of the Left?

maxresdefault.jpg

Lololololol

Ram bitches ..

Hahahaha

It really highlights what a new coach and a new philosophy can do. If you look at Mc Vay, Steve Kerr, Hinch, Alex Cora, etc… are doing; these coaches and managers relate to their players and doesn’t it look to you like the teams are not just winning; they’re having fun doing it? Bellicheck and Popovich are great coaches, no doubt, but if you just look at the demeanor of their players vs the players who are on the teams I mentioned above…they look like they are doing a job while the Rams, Warriors, Astros, Red Sox, look like they are just playing a game.
It looks like Andy Reed is going to be Coach of the Year.

It looks like Andy Reed is going to be Coach of the Year.

Worthless award.

I’m proud of how the Rams didn’t quit yesterday. That game revealed character

Those fucking east coast assholes spend too much time on the Patriots, Browns and Cowboys. They never talk about the Rams!

Forum List

Back