Good Mornin Y'all

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
I'm a new arrival and like DivineWind, a refugee from another site. My refugee status came about as the result of the former sites' shutting down operations on the 11th of this month. My full intended screen name, like the registry names given to quarterhorses or other thoroughbred horses is considerably longer than the one I am identified by and was able to fit into the space allotted. It was supposed to be 'bitterlyclingingtoGodandgunsinsmalltownAmerica' a gentle reminder to all of the condescending arrogance to be found in our current Commander in Chief, The Chosen One, The One We Have Been Waiting For

Last edited:
The Liberal determination of truth is usually made by walking into an area, moistening a finger and projecting that moistened digit into the air, in order to determine which point of the compass the truth may be blowing from at the moment. Truth is fixed and immutable like the sun rising in the East. Oftentimes Libs even have a problem with that ie, otherwise, why would they need ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, the WaPo and the NYT if not?

The Liberal determination of truth is usually made by walking into an area, moistening a finger and projecting that moistened digit into the air, in order to determine which point of the compass the truth may be blowing from at the moment. Truth is fixed and immutable like the sun rising in the East. Oftentimes Libs even have a problem with that ie, otherwise, why would they need ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, the WaPo and the NYT if not?
You saw Sarah Palin do that the other day, dint ya?
:eusa_whistle:

truth is backed by cold hard facts.

Go get some to prove your claims

I guess you have never seen me say vurtually the same thing about a thousand times on this site.

The Liberal determination of truth is usually made by walking into an area, moistening a finger and projecting that moistened digit into the air, in order to determine which point of the compass the truth may be blowing from at the moment.

Yo BC,
Truth is that which confirms YOUR suspicions!

Truth is fixed and immutable like the sun rising in the East.

You can believe that if you want. I suspect that you will anyway. But the Sun seldom rises in the East. Right now it's coming up in the North East, and this Winter it will rise in the the South East. It only comes up in the East twice a year.

But I know what you meant.

MEL

The Liberal determination of truth is usually made by walking into an area, moistening a finger and projecting that moistened digit into the air, in order to determine which point of the compass the truth may be blowing from at the moment.

Yo BC,
Truth is that which confirms YOUR suspicions!

Truth is fixed and immutable like the sun rising in the East.

You can believe that if you want. I suspect that you will anyway. But the Sun seldom rises in the East. Right now it's coming up in the North East, and this Winter it will rise in the the South East. It only comes up in the East twice a year.

But I know what you meant.

MEL

Yet it never sets on your ass.

A conservative, eh?

Welcome to USMB! We don't have too many of those here!

Forum List

Back