good manners

sinus infections really drain you ...what caused the infections? that would be my question....are you allergic to the net?

sinus infections really drain you ...what caused the infections? that would be my question....are you allergic to the net?

I hope not! It feels good to keep my head up, but I want to go lay down. But it hurts when I do, it's a Catch 22~ :eek:

now you are not eating with others so you are eating like a dog...by which i mean you are eating hunched over your food that is normally the protective stance...

That is exactly what I am doing. I am protecting my food. It's bad enough when I'm dining alone that I've had a couple of waitresses ask me how long I've been out of prison. I'm capable of being a little more composed about it when I'm dining with others.

rat...move the plate closer to you....like towards the edge of the table towards you....you will be amazed how much better your posture will be...now stop protecting your food....you dont look underfed to me....you look like a healthy corn fed baby to me...you need to do this....eat slowler..count to yourself...i know this sucks ....but you should chew your food at least 5 bites....i know the temptation is one chew and swallow..stop that....stop drinking liquids with your meals...forces your salvia glands to work and cause you to slow down.....

i would take it a napkin in your lap isnt doing much good but that food is falling on your tummie....that will cause you to hunch too...if that is the cause...pull the napkin in your lap and make sure the fork of food is going to stay...eat slower with small bits of food on your fork..

and do it when you are alone ...it will get you in the habit...

Forum List

Back