Good Luck Janeen

Joan

Mommy Dearest
Aug 29, 2003
Janeen is having surgery this morning on her knee (so she is telling everyone), as her mother, I'm wondering if the doctor will do a frontal lobotomy while he has her in there (think it might be a good idea). Aside from that, Janeen, you will be fine and I know all will go well with you. Me and your daughter on the other hand I'm not too sure about. Guess if I take her shopping, she may learn how to listen! I'll be over shortly! Love ya!

**sneaks a pic in for Janeen, hopefully without getting busted**

Take it easy & heal fast. :D Eye candy:

lh1.jpg

You can go look at all the other boytoys in the other thread - I haven't yanked any of them from my server yet.. Go stare at fenceguy for awhile. :D

Shattered said:
You can go look at all the other boytoys in the other thread - I haven't yanked any of them from my server yet.. Go stare at fenceguy for awhile. :D

I have tried to stare a hole in that fence but it just won't work ! :dunno: :rolleyes:

Hrm.. Find someone who's profficient with graphics editing tools, and bribe them. :D

Janeen is home from the hospital. They couldn't do the surgery due to congestion in her lungs from her cold - so will have to get clearance from her medical doctor!! Bummer

Thanks for the update, Joan!
Sorry you couldn't have had it done and over with Janeen. Hopefully soon!!

Forum List

Back