Good luck all

Yes, I do.

That, and I thought it was an opporotunty to tell you to STFU. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jarhead was back today. I actually understand what he meant. Sometimes, I have to walk away from this board for an hour or two.... some people here are just fucking moronic... you know that.

Jarhead reminds me of Navy1960 so I like him.... and.... I miss Navy.... but I know he'll be back soon. YAY!

banhammer.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

Who was this again?

Some LCpl who can't hang. They spend a lot of time on mess duty ....:eusa_whistle:

Talking about yourself again, gunny, when you were a newbie? Should have been with the artic light infantry paratroopers if you wanted fun. If you had what it took to make it as far as you did in the crotch, you may have been able to hang with some of us.

STFU whining at Jarhead. He came back.

'S'cuse me?:eusa_eh:

I expect a Marine to act like one and I won't STFU for shit. That whiney -ass "Im quitting because it's tough here" crap don't cut it with me. You think expecting him to suck it up and display a pair is "whining"?:eusa_hand:

Yes, I do.

That, and I thought it was an opporotunty to tell you to STFU. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jarhead was back today. I actually understand what he meant. Sometimes, I have to walk away from this board for an hour or two.... some people here are just fucking moronic... you know that.

Jarhead reminds me of Navy1960 so I like him.... and.... I miss Navy.... but I know he'll be back soon. YAY!

And you don't think sometime *I* have to walk away from the computer? :lol:

You can tell me to STFU. And I can tell him to STFU. See how that works? ;)

STFU whining at Jarhead. He came back.

'S'cuse me?:eusa_eh:

I expect a Marine to act like one and I won't STFU for shit. That whiney -ass "Im quitting because it's tough here" crap don't cut it with me. You think expecting him to suck it up and display a pair is "whining"?:eusa_hand:

Yes, I do.

I'm hoping Navy isn't sick again. No way of knowing anyone's health, I guess, unless they let a mod know and say it's okay to tell people on the board who are concerned.

Who was this again?

Some LCpl who can't hang. They spend a lot of time on mess duty ....:eusa_whistle:

Talking about yourself again, gunny, when you were a newbie? Should have been with the artic light infantry paratroopers if you wanted fun. If you had what it took to make it as far as you did in the crotch, you may have been able to hang with some of us.

Yeah, right. I hate jumping out of perfectly good aircraft and I hate snow even more. Whether or not I can hang isn't an issue. Whether I wanted to wear the title Marine or be second best is.:lol:

EVERYBODY should walk away from the Computer sometimes, some more "sometimes" than others.

Just sayin'.

Yeah, right. I hate jumping out of perfectly good aircraft and I hate snow even more. Whether or not I can hang isn't an issue. Whether I wanted to wear the title Marine or be second best is.:lol:

That's gung-ho for sure although inaccurate. What is wrong with jumping out of perfectly good aircraft or being a ski bunny pulling an ahkio across the artice desert? Great place, great experience, good people, very warm women.

Forum List

Back