Good luck all

"Jarhead" is slang for a member of the Crotch. A jarhead is a leatherneck, one of the few, one of the proud, often lost, but American as apple pie and motherhood and the flag.

My dad of a master gunny had a conniption fit when I went army airborne. :lol: When I was later assigned to the airborne school at Benning, he visited and was quite impressed at what we did there.

I'm often amazed at those who take these boards so seriously that some offense requires they leave Tombstone. What's with that. Life itself is confusing and complex and can be downright idiotic much of the time if you take it too seriously, but obviously as Bukowski says we won't get out of it alive anyway. Thick skin is a life requirement, occasional kindness is nice, an occasional kick in the ass is also required, both given and taken. Makes you stronger and nicer too. Damn, if that DI screaming in your face didn't tougher you for the silliness and inanity of USMB nothing will.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." Robert Frost

He was ok. A little high strung for my taste but you could tell he was here for the discussion.

Well, I can't say I tried. I came to this board with the intention of engaging in real debates. I know very little about politics compared to most on here, but I was eager to learn. Always debated with an open mind and did my best to show respect for the other side.
But I am finding this is not a board for debates. It is a board for being right. It is a board for confirming ones sentiments and not discussing them.

Hannity was no better. A little more civil perhaps due to their Terms of Use, but that was also nothing more than a rant and bash site.

Anyway, I had some good times, but too many accusations, questions of my charachter, and too many times I was forced to explain myself. And to be honest, I dont want to feel I need to explain why I feel the way I do.

Anyway, the time has come for me to move on. It was a pleasure meeting many of you.

Take care and good luck

Jarhead out <S>

Guess you need to quit the internet then, gyrene. Political message boards are all the same. Sounds to me like you need a platoon sergeant to tell you which way to go and what to do and powder your diapers for you. Need me to load that magazine for you, or what, LCpl?:eusa_eh:

And YOU are a Marine?:eusa_eh:

Well, here's good news, he hasn't left yet!

Jarhead

Send Message User Lists User Notes (0) Edit User Profile Last Activity: Today 05:55 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread More Economic GOOD NEWS: New Home Sales Up 27%....largest jump in 47 years
I'm bettin' he visits here incognito every day to check on this thread...to see if we miss him. :lol: (I'm all broke up, myself! How 'bout you?)

Well, I can't say I tried. I came to this board with the intention of engaging in real debates. I know very little about politics compared to most on here, but I was eager to learn. Always debated with an open mind and did my best to show respect for the other side.
But I am finding this is not a board for debates. It is a board for being right. It is a board for confirming ones sentiments and not discussing them.

Hannity was no better. A little more civil perhaps due to their Terms of Use, but that was also nothing more than a rant and bash site.

Anyway, I had some good times, but too many accusations, questions of my charachter, and too many times I was forced to explain myself. And to be honest, I dont want to feel I need to explain why I feel the way I do.

Anyway, the time has come for me to move on. It was a pleasure meeting many of you.

Take care and good luck

Jarhead out <S>

“Well-chosen words mixed with measured emotions is the basis of affecting people.” —Jim Rohn

Your well stated words of today, have affected me, Jarhead. I understand what you are saying and I have enjoyed you here, very much. I hope you reconsider, but can understand if you don't. We all have to do what is in our best interest, to succeed in our desires.

Happy trails, my friend,

Aqua*

:eusa_eh:

"Jarhead" is slang for a member of the Crotch. A jarhead is a leatherneck, one of the few, one of the proud, often lost, but American as apple pie and motherhood and the flag.

My dad of a master gunny had a conniption fit when I went army airborne. :lol: When I was later assigned to the airborne school at Benning, he visited and was quite impressed at what we did there.

Cuz we go to the same school and surpass y'all? *yawn*

Glad you served, but little boys shouldn't compare themselves to men.:eusa_eh:

The Marines were good, without a doubt, but the airborne had no trouble trouncing them at all.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Some LCpl who can't hang. They spend a lot of time on mess duty ....:eusa_whistle:

STFU whining at Jarhead. He came back.

'S'cuse me?:eusa_eh:

I expect a Marine to act like one and I won't STFU for shit. That whiney -ass "Im quitting because it's tough here" crap don't cut it with me. You think expecting him to suck it up and display a pair is "whining"?:eusa_hand:

Yes, I do.

That, and I thought it was an opporotunty to tell you to STFU. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jarhead was back today. I actually understand what he meant. Sometimes, I have to walk away from this board for an hour or two.... some people here are just fucking moronic... you know that.

Jarhead reminds me of Navy1960 so I like him.... and.... I miss Navy.... but I know he'll be back soon. YAY!

Forum List

Back