Good luck all

I take it he's not on your "USMB posters I'd like to sleep with" list.

maybe if he posts a shirtless pic ... :lol:

ksm0735l.jpg

:eusa_shhh: You promised not to tell them about me! :evil:

I hope Jarhead stays. However I do think he has unreasonable expections about politics and political discussion boards in particular.

Politics has not been in the civil discussion arena for close to 40 years.

I like this vid of Another one bites the dust better.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJOZp2ZftCw]YouTube - Snowball (TM) - Another One Bites The Dust[/ame]

Well, here's good news, he hasn't left yet!

Jarhead

Send Message User Lists User Notes (0) Edit User Profile Last Activity: Today 05:55 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread More Economic GOOD NEWS: New Home Sales Up 27%....largest jump in 47 years

could I get a report on what Del is doing please ? :eusa_pray:

Jarhead

Send Message User Lists User Notes (0) Edit User Profile Last Activity: Today 05:55 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread More Economic GOOD NEWS: New Home Sales Up 27%....largest jump in 47 years

del
Super Moderator

Send Message User Notes (0) Edit User Profile Last Activity: Today 07:27 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Profile dilloduck

Jarhead

del
Super Moderator

Send Message User Notes (0) Edit User Profile Last Activity: Today 07:27 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Profile dilloduck

I knew that bastard still loved me

Well, I can't say I tried. I came to this board with the intention of engaging in real debates. I know very little about politics compared to most on here, but I was eager to learn. Always debated with an open mind and did my best to show respect for the other side.
But I am finding this is not a board for debates. It is a board for being right. It is a board for confirming ones sentiments and not discussing them.

Hannity was no better. A little more civil perhaps due to their Terms of Use, but that was also nothing more than a rant and bash site.

Anyway, I had some good times, but too many accusations, questions of my charachter, and too many times I was forced to explain myself. And to be honest, I dont want to feel I need to explain why I feel the way I do.

Anyway, the time has come for me to move on. It was a pleasure meeting many of you.

Take care and good luck

Jarhead out <S>

“Well-chosen words mixed with measured emotions is the basis of affecting people.” —Jim Rohn

Your well stated words of today, have affected me, Jarhead. I understand what you are saying and I have enjoyed you here, very much. I hope you reconsider, but can understand if you don't. We all have to do what is in our best interest, to succeed in our desires.

Happy trails, my friend,

Aqua*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZBPu7jJbJU]YouTube - The Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go (Music Video)[/ame]

I hope Jarhead stays. However I do think he has unreasonable expections about politics and political discussion boards in particular.

Politics has not been in the civil discussion arena for close to 40 years.

True. Remember the proverbial warning: "If you want a civil discussion, avoid politics and religion." And I do hope he reconsiders. Maybe just reducing the amount of time spent here or participating in the other Forums would keep him interested.

btw, where did the nickname "jarhead" come from? It always makes me think of a weakling with a pickle jar for a head that is apt to explode at the slightest smack. :confused:

Well, I can't say I tried. I came to this board with the intention of engaging in real debates. I know very little about politics compared to most on here, but I was eager to learn. Always debated with an open mind and did my best to show respect for the other side.
But I am finding this is not a board for debates. It is a board for being right. It is a board for confirming ones sentiments and not discussing them.

Hannity was no better. A little more civil perhaps due to their Terms of Use, but that was also nothing more than a rant and bash site.

Anyway, I had some good times, but too many accusations, questions of my charachter, and too many times I was forced to explain myself. And to be honest, I dont want to feel I need to explain why I feel the way I do.

Anyway, the time has come for me to move on. It was a pleasure meeting many of you.

Take care and good luck

Jarhead out <S>

I did enjoy debating with you....you were one of the few looking for civilized discussion. But like I told you.....this board is about talking SMACK not making logical points

btw, where did the nickname "jarhead" come from? It always makes me think of a weakling with a pickle jar for a head that is apt to explode at the slightest smack. :confused:

High and Tight... for the Semper Fidelis among us...

You Seriously didn't Know that was Referring to the Corps?...

Or the Corpse, if you are Barry Hussein Obama. :lol:

:)

peace...

Don't try to answer questions you don't understand, it makes you look stupid. Well, stupider. If that's possible.

Forum List

Back