Good Lord: The Views Joy Behar Says Tea Party Is Keeping Bristol Palin On DWTS

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
These people are so out of touch with reality it's pathetic. What I like is the more Bristol stays on the more the liberals get angry. This is actually a attack on middle America. It is a attack on Christians, Conservatives, Patriots, Republicans, Whites, Southerners, hetros, hunters and fishermen, and on and on. Sarah Palin and her family represent all of that. The fear of Palin by the left is reaching critical mass. The real question is what keeps Joy Behar on TV?

Joy Behar: Tea Party is Keeping Bristol Palin on DWTS (Video) Blue Star Chronicles

These people are so out of touch with reality it's pathetic. What I like is the more Bristol stays on the more the liberals get angry. This is actually a attack on middle America. It is a attack on Christians, Conservatives, Patriots, Republicans, Whites, Southerners, hetros, hunters and fishermen, and on and on. Sarah Palin and her family represent all of that. The fear of Palin by the left is reaching critical mass. The real question is what keeps Joy Behar on TV?

Joy Behar: Tea Party is Keeping Bristol Palin on DWTS (Video) Blue Star Chronicles

They probably are. She dances like a horse.. wait, that's an insult to horses.

She's wrong. Bristol Palin is great to watch. She's interesting and an interesting dancer to watch. She's not a professional and that's part of her charm and she is very charming.

She's wrong. Bristol Palin is great to watch. She's interesting and an interesting dancer to watch. She's not a professional and that's part of her charm and she is very charming.

She might be charming in some way but she absolutely can't dance.

I'm just surprised that the libs have such a rabid fetish with the Palins. Actually it's pretty spooky. I haven't given her any thought since she lost. I guess she's still making money for CNN, MSNBC and so on.

Last edited:
I'm just surprised that the libs have such a fetish with the Palins. I haven't given her any thought since she lost. I guess she's still making money for CNN, MSNBC and so on.

Joy Behar has a talk show, she talks about a lot of celebs.

Fetish? Try opinion, it was an interesting thought. You call in votes on that show so it isn't beyond the realm of possibility.

I'm just surprised that the libs have such a fetish with the Palins. I haven't given her any thought since she lost. I guess she's still making money for CNN, MSNBC and so on.

Fetish? Try opinion, it was an interesting thought. You call in votes on that show so it isn't beyond the realm of possibility.

Behar is a fat pig who would like to get laid by Obama or any big black man. Can't wait to hear her squeal when Palin is President.

Behar is a fat pig who would like to get laid by Obama or any big black man. Can't wait to hear her squeal when Palin is President.

:lol:

Moron.

Wow, you seem to be a pretty nasty person. Yuck.

Given that throughout all of the first half of 2008, Rush Limbaugh was crowing about how his hordes of dittoheads could manipulate the Democratic primaries, and the wingnuts were fully in agreement,

why is not a plausible theory that the same sorts of rightwing loonies could manipulate some stupid dance contest?

Oh, unless of course you take into account that Limbaugh's 'operation chaos' was a kneeslapping joke of a miserable failure...

:lol:

Forum List

Back