Good Lord GW....!

A

archangel

Heard GW on Cnn making a statement about illegal immigration...
"I want our Border Patrol working on Drug Smugglers and Gun Smugglers"

Damn....GW really needs a quick course on the policy and mission of the U.S.Department of Justice/INS. Border Patrol policy and mission is enforcement of Immigration Law!

As for drug runners and gun smugglers...well golly gee this is the mission of the U.S.Customs Service ATF and DEA! as a matter of fact the administration back in 1986 disbanned the U.S.Customs Patrol and reorganized them as Customs Special Agents...they should have kept them as Patrol Officers...go figure!

Bush needs a swift kick in the ass on the whole illegal issue. I'm very, VERY disgusted with him. He's willing to comprimise away America. The very same America he SWORE to protect!

What a fucking jackass.

I think the president may have just misspoke.

I wanted to beat his "nucular" saying ass when he called the minutemen vigilantes.

i AM IN SEARCH OF SOME ILLEGAL ALIENS TO STAFF MY NEW LANDSCAPING BUSINESS. Must be willing to work for way less than an American. Hours are 7am to 6pm since I don't have to worry about paying you overtime. There will be no benefits or fringes because I am not required to provide them to illegals.

Starting pay is 4.00 hr with a raise to 5.00 after one summer, IF I keep you on. One of you needs to speak English so you can interpret for the rest. Also that guy needs to have an illegal drivers license.

If you need to get some guys from Mexico you will need to hurry because this illegal alien bullshit is really heating up and they might start to enforce our countries laws here soon and it will be much tougher for you to get through.

Please call 1(800)GUEST WORKER for more info.

Forum List

Back