Good Job China

Good job, China. You support North Korea, and oppose religious expression. :eusa_clap:

Another blow against freedom of expression.

Ignorant RWs would have the US meekly follow in their footsteps.

Another blow against freedom of expression.

Ignorant RWs would have the US meekly follow in their footsteps.

In more ways than one.

northern-china-smog.jpg

They are ALSO at war with Islam..!

No, like us, they are at war with terrorism. Of course there isn't anywhere near as much religious freedom in China generally. Of course there are many, many more Muslims in China than in America.

Good job, China. You support North Korea, and oppose religious expression. :eusa_clap:

Nope I oppose the political and ideological death cult known as Islam. I'm not Christian, but I fully support the full expression of that great religion!

China bans burqa in biggest Muslim city Latest News - Home

China just banned Burgas in the China! They don't give a shit about PCness and they don't care what liberals think. They are ALSO at war with Islam, the only difference they will do what it takes to win and crush the deadly cult!

Bravo China and fuck Islam!
China is a one party dictatorship, its citizens' rights completely disregarded by their government, including religious liberty.

That you and many other conservatives support this sort of contempt for religious liberty, and side with a dictatorship's prohibition of religious expression, comes as no surprise.

China just banned Burgas in the China! They don't give a shit about PCness and they don't care what liberals think. They are ALSO at war with Islam, the only difference they will do what it takes to win and crush the deadly cult!

So removing a piece of cloth from a face wins a war but removing a piece of cloth from a flagpole 'does absolutely nothing'?

Con mind, land of the bizarro.

China is a one party dictatorship, its citizens' rights completely disregarded by their government, including religious liberty.

That you and many other conservatives support this sort of contempt for religious liberty, and side with a dictatorship's prohibition of religious expression, comes as no surprise.

Funny how libs talk about suppression of religion (as long as that religion is the death cult known as Islam), yet they go full force to suppress the great Christian religion in the U.S. But I digress.

No I don't support suppression of religion. I support suppression of the death cult known as Islam. I fully support Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, Etc. religions to be practiced, but I don't support the death cult known as Islam.

Do you get some sort of thrill out of repeating your bigotry over and over?

Forum List

Back