Good Job America: You created a 100,000 new jobs!

MW-AE142_payrol_MD_20100402085902.jpg

There if you can read a chart you can see it kicking in steadily all year.

Sorry ass clown...we are still bleeding jobs as the unemployment rate has remained unchanged and is still at 20%. Temp work is NOT a steady gain in jobs......look at the overtime and where the jobs were created.

Once again:

Unemployment%20Chart.JPG

Oh, I see... red is when democrats took over the Congress.

What is unemployment rate again?

Ame®icano;2172300 said:
Sorry ass clown...we are still bleeding jobs as the unemployment rate has remained unchanged and is still at 20%. Temp work is NOT a steady gain in jobs......look at the overtime and where the jobs were created.

Once again:

Unemployment%20Chart.JPG

Blue is when they got Bush out of the way.

Ame®icano;2172300 said:

Once again:

Unemployment%20Chart.JPG

I am just curious, are Republicans morons enough to blame the inept 110th congress for their failures? I mean it was tried for 2008 election and didn't work, did the things change that drastically to make that petty excuse once again?

Edit: Since we're on the topic, would you please point out single piece of 110th legislation that made us go into recession. One, just one law that supposedly broke the camel's back. One. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ame®icano;2172300 said:

Once again:

Unemployment%20Chart.JPG

People are still out of work and that list is growing every day. All they've done is change the way they count the lost jobs.

Notice the headlines say "Most jobs gained in 3 years" which is revealing because it's been just over 3 years since the Dems took over Congress.

15M people are unemployed - more than 3M of them lost their jobs since the Stimulus package was signed. We've spent over $800,000 for each lost job since the signing.

How's that for Hopey Changey?

Ame®icano;2172397 said:
Ame®icano;2172387 said:
And when he got away, there it comes real deficit spending...

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

Too bad fuck ups like you do not know that FY2009 is Bush's budget.

Who said anything about 09? Look beyond that...

It's ugly - and fiction. The estimates assume GDP growth at levels at least a point or two higher than the economy can feasibly grow. Tax receipts will be less, and the deficits worse - and that is pre the ObamaCare hits.

Ame®icano;2172397 said:
Ame®icano;2172387 said:

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

Yeah, 2012 deficit is on par with Republican deficit during the good times. Wonder if the assholes will mention it during the election.

Ame®icano;2172397 said:

It's ugly - and fiction. The estimates assume GDP growth at levels at least a point or two higher than the economy can feasibly grow. Tax receipts will be less, and the deficits worse - and that is pre the ObamaCare hits.

GDP grew 5% last year. Also, how can you be such hypocrites to call for tax cuts yet bitch about deficits. I am sincere, how do you keep your face straight.

I believe that they went way over budget in 09. Of course I could be wrong, but somehow I don't think so.

They did. Including TARP. Fucking Bush to do the thing.

Explain to me and to others, how TARP is part of the budget?

That money suppose to be returned to treasury, with interest, right?

Ame®icano;2172397 said:

Yeah, 2012 deficit is on par with Republican deficit during the good times. Wonder if the assholes will mention it during the election.

Since when is over $200B worse "on par"?

It amazes me how both parties simply ignore the SS & Medicare solvency problems. Medicare will be bankrupt in 2017, and SS ~2037. All the crooks do is suck up lobbyist money and create more tax breaks to move jobs and factories overseas. I have yet to see the dems fix any of the bad policies.

Ame®icano;2172387 said:
Blue is when they got Bush out of the way.

wapoobamabudget1.jpg

Too bad fuck ups like you didn't know most of Bush's Budget never made it through congress.

Bush was complaining about it a couple months before the November election.

Most of the government went unfunded because Harry Reid held everything up.

Ame®icano;2172427 said:
I believe that they went way over budget in 09. Of course I could be wrong, but somehow I don't think so.

They did. Including TARP. Fucking Bush to do the thing.

Explain to me and to others, how TARP is part of the budget?

That money suppose to be returned to treasury, with interest, right?

When money are given away with no strings to it I wonder myself how it will be returned with interest. We gotta ask Paulson.

Ame®icano;2172397 said:

Since when is over $200B worse "on par"?

Considering the epic fail the GOP rule was, 200b more or less is on par. I mean you went from 300b surplus to 400 deficit. That takes skill.

Uh...many of the banks Have repaid their TARP funds...with interest. It's all spelled out in the legislation. The law saws the repayments are to be used to pay down the deficit - Obama has diverted them for more pork.

Forum List

Back