Good Job America: You created a 100,000 new jobs!

Which one of you laid the egg?

Did you sit on it or put it in an incubator?

:lol:

You should watch this documentary on how it's done:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H3dFh6GA-A]YouTube - It's Alive![/ame]

wassamata slimeball, you wittle fweeelings hurt? it's not our fault you are retarded.

Feelings hurt?

I'm just researching your mating habits to make sure this doesn't happen again.

I'm doing the whole planet a favor here.

turn around and kiss dogshit right on the lips, he just finished kissing yer smelly ass.

Why are you trying to hinder scientific progress?

Did you lay the egg or not?

Feelings hurt?

I'm just researching your mating habits to make sure this doesn't happen again.

I'm doing the whole planet a favor here.

turn around and kiss dogshit right on the lips, he just finished kissing yer smelly ass.

just as soon as you show us dogshipts lip prints.. asshole. you do have an asshole don't you?

just as soon as you show us dogshipts lip prints.. asshole. you do have an asshole don't you?

I had two for a while once after Gunny yelled at me this time. Thankfully, the docs did a great job stitching it up and you can barely see the scar.

I had two for a while once after Gunny yelled at me this time. Thankfully, the docs did a great job stitching it up and you can barely see the scar.

they stitched up the wrong hole. you have shit pouring out of your mouth.

You even have trouble with stuff like simple math in your insults.

If I claimed to have two assholes but one got stitched up I'd still have another one to spare.

But I'm sure that felt like a winner when you were typing it!

:thup:

If I claimed to have two assholes but one got stitched up I'd still have another one to spare.

well, since your sorry ass looks just like your sorry face I am quite certain they stitched up the wrong hole, cause there is definitely shit pouring out of your mouth.. better warn dogshit.

well, since your sorry ass looks just like your sorry face I am quite certain they stitched up the wrong hole, cause there is definitely shit pouring out of your mouth.. better warn dogshit.

You got me, Willow, I'm hideous.

and retarded, and unethical, you drug two people into an argument to slam a newcomer. the two people you drug into the argument had nothing to do with your unhappiness at said newcomer..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBHCL7MmNyY&feature=related]YouTube - Patrick Star[/ame]

and retarded, and unethical, you drug two people into an argument to slam a newcomer. the two people you drug into the argument had nothing to do with your unhappiness at said newcomer..

It was all in the name of science and thanks to your obstructionism you and Steph might spawn again.

It is truly a dark day.

It was all in the name of science and thanks to your obstructionism you and Steph might spawn again.

It is truly a dark day.

you can always off yourself.. that's one way to deal with it. just call it a late term abortion.

It is truly a dark day.

you can always off yourself.. that's one way to deal with it. just call it a late term abortion.

Nah, suicide is for right wing posters who can't get over HCR and want to make a spectacle of themselves.

It is truly a dark day.

Nah, suicide is for right wing posters who can't get over HCR and want to make a spectacle of themselves.

you want people to "get over" the theft of 960 billion dollars? spoken like a true demo rat.

Forum List

Back