good information

Always remember the vast majority of these people have not been caught. This will tell you people that have been convicted of these crimes, in other words the people who were bad at it. Protect your children by informing them and assuring them that they would not get in trouble for telling you about this. They use children's fear of getting in trouble against them.

If you click on one of the little squares it gives you a link to have it e-mail you when a new sex offender is registered or moves into your area.

Every single one of the perps living in my area already looks like a creepy vagrant who most people would avoid anyway. It's a wonder anyone let them get close enough to sex them up to begin with. I sure as hell wouldn't let my progeny out of site if I saw one of these guys loitering around.

Remember too, some 'sex offenders' aren't sick, they are not even 'criminals'...just guys who did something stupid. Circumstances behind convictions mean everything to me.

dmp said:
Remember too, some 'sex offenders' aren't sick, they are not even 'criminals'...just guys who did something stupid. Circumstances behind convictions mean everything to me.
well if an adult is dicking someone underage they deserve to be on this list. circumstances or not

Johnney said:
well if an adult is dicking someone underage they deserve to be on this list. circumstances or not

An 18 year old boy with a 16 year old girl? Be realistic. He's not a sex offender. It renders the term meaningless.

When I was 15 I had a thing going on with one of my teachers who was 26. I didn't and still don't think she was a sex offender. But I guess if my parents did she'd be on this list. Which is stupid.

Nuc said:
An 18 year old boy with a 16 year old girl? Be realistic. He's not a sex offender. It renders the term meaningless.

I know of no state where this would make one a sex offender. In CO a person must be at least 4 years older than the girl it would be a 21 year old with a 16 year old, then only if somebody actually filed charges.

When I was 15 I had a thing going on with one of my teachers who was 26. I didn't and still don't think she was a sex offender. But I guess if my parents did she'd be on this list. Which is stupid.
Not stupid at all, whether you realize it or not you were a victim. How many 15 year old girls wanted to have sex with their 26 year old teacher? Why would you actually press for such a double standard?

no1tovote4 said:
INot stupid at all, whether you realize it or not you were a victim. How many 15 year old girls wanted to have sex with their 26 year old teacher? Why would you actually press for such a double standard?

I was a happy and willing victim. I think age of consent should be about 14 or 15.

Nuc said:
I was a happy and willing victim. I think age of consent should be about 14 or 15.

Have you lost your mind?? Are you willing to provide for these babies having babies? Or, are you in favor of aborting them all for convenience sake??

Nuc said:

Regardless of that the person was in a position of power over you, this should not have happened. But as I stated, willingness doesn't make one any less of a victim. That thirteen year old guy who impregnated his 20 something teacher in Canada was certainly willing, was he a victim? Often girls of that age are victimized by their teachers, they were willing when the act was taking place but are never considered anything other than a victim. People of that age are seldom ready to make the choices that will effect them in such a way. Once again regardless of your willingness you were a victim.

Shattered said:
Have you lost your mind?? Are you willing to provide for these babies having babies? Or, are you in favor of aborting them all for convenience sake??

Age of consent is already 16 most places. Why not lower it a year or two to factor in evolution? People are entering puberty at 9-11 years of age nowadays. Historically 14 or 15 were not unusual ages for people to have sex and/or get married. And that was when 14 or 15 was onset of puberty. As far as contraception is concerned people should use it regardless of age, don't you think?

no1tovote4 said:
Regardless of that the person was in a position of power over you, this should not have happened. But as I stated, willingness doesn't make one any less of a victim. That thirteen year old guy who impregnated his 20 something teacher in Canada was certainly willing, was he a victim? Often girls of that age are victimized by their teachers, they were willing when the act was taking place but are never considered anything other than a victim. People of that age are seldom ready to make the choices that will effect them in such a way. Once again regardless of your willingness you were a victim.

No I was just a sexually active teen, and one of my girlfriends was older than me.

Nuc said:
Age of consent is already 16 most places. Why not lower it a year or two to factor in evolution? People are entering puberty at 9-11 years of age nowadays. Historically 14 or 15 were not unusual ages for people to have sex and/or get married. And that was when 14 or 15 was onset of puberty. As far as contraception is concerned people should use it regardless of age, don't you think?

Historically it was because of length of life that people married so young as well as level of education and responsibility. Nowadays people of that age take on much less responsibility, shoot they can't even legally hold jobs in most places. Women were considered adults as soon as their first period and were forced to marry people without regard to their partner's age, usually for money. Saying that at that time they were married at 14 and therefore should be today is simply irresponsible. They haven't the education or ability to care for children, we realize nowadays that they haven't the mental growth necessary for it.

The brain hasn't developed entirely and especially the frontal lobe which is responsible for reason, it is one of the reasons that teens have the immortality syndrome as well as the mistaken belief that their parents just can't have any idea what they are going through.

You think 14 year olds are really concerned with contraceptives? They are still falling for peer pressure and the acceptance of their peers is vital at that point of their development, teachers and others can use this to victimize them and often do. Hebephiles use different tactics to attract victims, but victims they are nonetheless.

Nuc said:
No I was just a sexually active teen, and one of my girlfriends was older than me.

Right.... A hebephile attracted you, she was a teacher (your admission) and in a position of power. Using the fact that you would be considered by your peers as "cooler" she could more easily victimize you and be better able to get away with it as you would be less likely to turn her in because you desperately want to seem that cool.

You must still be very young, this will make more sense to you later.

no1tovote4 said:
Historically it was because of length of life that people married so young as well as level of education and responsibility. Nowadays people of that age take on much less responsibility, shoot they can't even legally hold jobs in most places. Women were considered adults as soon as their first period and were forced to marry people without regard to their partner's age, usually for money. Saying that at that time they were married at 14 and therefore should be today is simply irresponsible. They haven't the education or ability to care for children, we realize nowadays that they haven't the mental growth necessary for it.

The brain hasn't developed entirely and especially the frontal lobe which is responsible for reason, it is one of the reasons that teens have the immortality syndrome as well as the mistaken belief that their parents just can't have any idea what they are going through.

You think 14 year olds are really concerned with contraceptives? They are still falling for peer pressure and the acceptance of their peers is vital at that point of their development, teachers and others can use this to victimize them and often do. Hebephiles use different tactics to attract victims, but victims they are nonetheless.

The other day I saw a newly married couple who looked to be about 21 or 22 and I thought to myself that they looked way too young to be doing such a thing. Unfortunately it's probably a fact of humanity that everybody is doing almost everything before they are mature. I know 50 year olds that are not mature enough to be in a serious relationship. I'm not talking about what age are people ready to make important decisions. I'm talking about what age is something no longer a crime. I don't think it's a good idea for 15 year olds to have sex. I don't think most 25 year olds make smart sexual decisions either. But I don't think it should be a crime. The old world deals with the sexual idiocy of young people through the institution of arranged marriages, based on the principle that the parents, at least, are not thinking with their privates.

no1tovote4 said:
Right.... A hebephile attracted you, she was a teacher (your admission) and in a position of power. Using the fact that you would be considered by your peers as "cooler" she could more easily victimize you and be better able to get away with it as you would be less likely to turn her in because you desperately want to seem that cool.

You must still be very young, this will make more sense to you later.

My friends didn't know about it, and I'm not young. I'm older than you.

Nuc said:
The other day I saw a newly married couple who looked to be about 21 or 22 and I thought to myself that they looked way too young to be doing such a thing. Unfortunately it's probably a fact of humanity that everybody is doing almost everything before they are mature. I know 50 year olds that are not mature enough to be in a serious relationship. I'm not talking about what age are people ready to make important decisions. I'm talking about what age is something no longer a crime. I don't think it's a good idea for 15 year olds to have sex. I don't think most 25 year olds make smart sexual decisions either. But I don't think it should be a crime. The old world deals with the sexual idiocy of young people through the institution of arranged marriages, based on the principle that the parents, at least, are not thinking with their privates.

It isn't a crime to have sex with a 15 year old if you are 19 or younger in almost every state that I have read the laws. The laws are made to protect the young from being victimized by those that should know better, not to protect them from making stupid mistakes. The fact that it is illegal for a 30 year old but a 16 year old couldn't be convicted of it is testimony to that idea. The 'age of consent' isn't when it suddenly is legal for them to have sex as age is a factor in those laws, it is when they become fair game for adults as well.

Nuc said:
My friends didn't know about it, and I'm not young. I'm older than you.

Then it seems to me that you are deliberately ignoring that this person took advantage. Regardless of not telling your friends about it the same effect takes place. It is simply double standard to assume that girls are victims but for a boy it is a 'right of passage'. In either instance the likelihood that the victims might be willing doesn't change the fact that they are victims of predatory action.

Forum List

Back