Good High Paying American Jobs

sealybobo and others ...

You have stated many reasons our economy is in such a dismal mess.

We have exported the manufacturing, and imported people from other countries to work here. Whether they work here a month of indefinitely, either a worker is an immigrant and goes through the process to stay and contribute to build America or our Politicians need to keep them OUT.

Going to work these days is like the United Nations in the depressed section ... ok ok .. the depressed are all the American workers who are training these foreigners how to do our jobs, yes we train them as we are getting the boot to the street AKA unemployment.

What is wrong with our Politicians? Nationalism? You bet! When you have to fix a problem, you fix your own home first. If we get our US in order then we can help other countries ... Is Nationalism really an ugly word? ... seems like the right path to fix America.

POTITICANS LISTEN UP--- BRING BACK OUR FUTURES, our DREAMS and our JOBS !!!!
you politicians are destroying America.

I'm so sick of the talk about the economic stimulous package.

I'll second THAT emotion.

And neither Dems or Reps seem to get it. I found this today:

There is a growing consensus among lawmakers in both parties that the deepening collapse of the housing market is at the heart of the country’s acute economic downturn.

NYT: Both parties move to aid homeowners - The New York Times- msnbc.com

WRONG! What is at the heart of this crisis? Jobs! People are losing their jobs. If they are lucky, they are finding jobs that don't pay as well as their last job.

BINGO! A trend that has been going on since the 1970s has finally gotten SO BAD that americans can no longer support themselves OR their nation!

Or people who have jobs are afraid they are going to lose them so NO ONE is spending.

So, the politicians and corporations can either bring back the good paying manufacturing jobs they sent overseas or they can move to those other countries and sell their shit to them. Because we certainly can't afford it.

Yup. the delusion that the benefit of cheaper goods (but are they RELLY cheaper? not really) will offset the fact that American wages have been falling continues to ensnare a lot fo otherwise patriotic Americans, doesn't it?

A LOT of libertarians who are otherwise quite sane seem to have this blindspot.

So we can give $700 billion to the bankers. That won't do a damn thing.

We;'re giving one hell of a lot more than that in the form of securing their toxic assets, chum. We're saving the banks and not doing a very good job of helping the average american.

And the DEMS are in charge, right? Put two and two together, amigo.

We can even give $ to everyone who got a bad sub prime loan. That won't do anything either. Because if/when those people lose their jobs, they still won't be able to pay.

Yup.

And fuck green jobs. Those will be great in 5 years, but what we need are for manufacuturing to come back from other countries.

I don't see any money coming to the american people to help them support green industries, do you?

We decided to knock down the working class and now we're confused about why America is in trouble?

How stupid does one have to be to think you can blow up the basement but the house will still stand?

Trickle down economic is complete bullshit.

It was bullshit in the 1890s, in the 1920s and in the 1990s.

It wil be bullshit the next time the masters try to pass it off as a good approach to economics, too.

It will always be buillshit.

Workers produce the wealth.

They produce every bit of it.

The rich who WORK to organize the workers are WORKERS, too.

If the rich organize workers in CHINA to produce the wealth then the inevitable outcome is the wealth we have become the wealth the CHINESE have.

DUH!

There is a growing consensus among lawmakers in both parties that the deepening collapse of the housing market is at the heart of the country’s acute economic downturn.

WRONG! What is at the heart of this crisis? Jobs! People are losing their jobs. If they are lucky, they are finding jobs that don't pay as well as their last job.

BINGO! A trend that has been going on since the 1970s has finally gotten SO BAD that americans can no longer support themselves OR their nation!

Yup. the delusion that the benefit of cheaper goods (but are they RELLY cheaper? not really) will offset the fact that American wages have been falling continues to ensnare a lot fo otherwise patriotic Americans, doesn't it?

We;'re giving one hell of a lot more than that in the form of securing their toxic assets, chum. We're saving the banks and not doing a very good job of helping the average american.

We can even give $ to everyone who got a bad sub prime loan. That won't do anything either. Because if/when those people lose their jobs, they still won't be able to pay.

Yup.

And fuck green jobs. Those will be great in 5 years, but what we need are for manufacuturing to come back from other countries.

I don't see any money coming to the american people to help them support green industries, do you?

We decided to knock down the working class and now we're confused about why America is in trouble?

How stupid does one have to be to think you can blow up the basement but the house will still stand?

It wil be bullshit the next time the masters try to pass it off as a good approach to economics, too.

If the rich organize workers in CHINA to produce the wealth then the inevitable outcome is the wealth we have become the wealth the CHINESE have.

DUH!

I have to learn not to be too impatient with my party. It has only been 102 days.

The GOP accuse Obama of trying to do too much too fast. So to dog him for not doing everything right away, is insane. Give him time.

But I am watching to see that the Dems do tackle this problem. So far I've seen very little.

But what did we see from the GOP? We saw them pass laws that created this problem. They love sending jobs overseas and hiring illegals for cheap labor.

So you can trash the Dems on this, but does that mean the GOP are better to solve this problem? Fuck no!

See Editec, the Dems will do what their constituents tell them to do. If they don't, they won't be re elected.

So what were the GOP constituents doing these last 8 years? They were defending the GOP and Corporations that were sending jobs overseas.

So as far as parties go, one party understands this is a problem, the other one doesn't.

Yup.

DUH!

I have to learn not to be too impatient with my party. It has only been 102 days.

The GOP accuse Obama of trying to do too much too fast. So to dog him for not doing everything right away, is insane. Give him time.

But I am watching to see that the Dems do tackle this problem. So far I've seen very little.

But what did we see from the GOP? We saw them pass laws that created this problem. They love sending jobs overseas and hiring illegals for cheap labor.

So you can trash the Dems on this, but does that mean the GOP are better to solve this problem? Fuck no!

See Editec, the Dems will do what their constituents tell them to do. If they don't, they won't be re elected.

So what were the GOP constituents doing these last 8 years? They were defending the GOP and Corporations that were sending jobs overseas.

So as far as parties go, one party understands this is a problem, the other one doesn't.

You know some of your comments are true but you either don't know it or will not consider it that the two parties both have large coroporations that sent jobs oversees. (GE for one try to buy a washer or dryer made in the USA can't GE is a Dem,Corp)
No need to debate this cause you and everyone know it.

If you think for one minuite that the Dems or the Gop is going to let people who have jobs today that are not Goverment jobs make over Six Figures working flipping hamburgers or making donuts or putting in screws you are wrong. People with these kinds of jobs will get just enough to keep them quiet and believing in there party. Both parties suck..
Wealth is created through business not jobs. Jobs need businesses to prosper. Schools needed 30 years ago to teach children to be business owners not workers--to many schools teach children to be workers or get a job where you do not have to work to hard wrong wrong wrong hard work is good for the soul. Teachers naturally tell children being a teacher is a good job, in some states it does pay well but teachers need to do more to help the economy and explain that there are ways to prosper other than playing sports.

Those who chose to risk and invest and spend extra time at there business would prosper and those who do not wish to risk and invest and have lesser hours would understand what good business is about and not just be envious or jealous but help a business grow
therefore securing there future and not hop from one job to the next.

Our society has destroyed the future for business in the country caused buy the divisiveness between business owners and workers.
Untill this is solved things will only get worse, I fear that it is already to late and on a personel note my family owns a business and works for the goverment sorry to say very little private money around.

Yup.

DUH!

You know some of your comments are true but you either don't know it or will not consider it that the two parties both have large coroporations that sent jobs oversees. (GE for one try to buy a washer or dryer made in the USA can't GE is a Dem,Corp)
No need to debate this cause you and everyone know it.

If you think for one minuite that the Dems or the Gop is going to let people who have jobs today that are not Goverment jobs make over Six Figures working flipping hamburgers or making donuts or putting in screws you are wrong. People with these kinds of jobs will get just enough to keep them quiet and believing in there party. Both parties suck..
Wealth is created through business not jobs. Jobs need businesses to prosper. Schools needed 30 years ago to teach children to be business owners not workers--to many schools teach children to be workers or get a job where you do not have to work to hard wrong wrong wrong hard work is good for the soul. Teachers naturally tell children being a teacher is a good job, in some states it does pay well but teachers need to do more to help the economy and explain that there are ways to prosper other than playing sports.

Those who chose to risk and invest and spend extra time at there business would prosper and those who do not wish to risk and invest and have lesser hours would understand what good business is about and not just be envious or jealous but help a business grow
therefore securing there future and not hop from one job to the next.

Our society has destroyed the future for business in the country caused buy the divisiveness between business owners and workers.
Untill this is solved things will only get worse, I fear that it is already to late and on a personel note my family owns a business and works for the goverment sorry to say very little private money around.

I used to think GM and Ford were "democratic companies" too, but they are not. They are corporations.

GE made their American employees sign a pledge that they'd buy GE energy saving lightbulbs. Only problem is, those bulbs are made in China.

Liberal my ass.

No one said flipping burgers should pay 6 figures. Why do you exaggerate? That's not fair. Did the dems fight to raise minimum wage? Did the GOP fight it? Yea yea, I know all the talking points, it will raise prices, cost people jobs and raise inflation. If you had your way, minimum wage would still be at $3.50.

I understand EVERYTHING you are saying. It is you that is missing half the story. Corporations stopped valuing labor. YOU don't value labor.

PS. I don't want Americans to be pitted against mexican wages/labor. I don't give a shit if they work harder. CEO's in China and India make less too. Maybe we should start interviewing them for AIG and GM's openings. And they are smarter too.

How's it feel to be told that foreigners are better than you?

What do you do? I bet I can find a foreigner to do it cheaper/better and run you out of business.

And it doesn't really matter what you do. Too many of you righties have it good so you don't care about everyone else. That's not the democratic way.

And that's exactly how they pit us against each other.

Do you think southerners working in Toyota plants work as hard as mexicans or work as cheap as mexicans do? Then lets fire every fucking HONDA employee and start hiring mexicans. And send all the administrative work and IT work to India.

Yup.

DUH!

Who the fuck do you think the business owner is going to hire, an illegal or American worker who wants benefits, healthcare, vacation days, etc.

This is an assault on labor. This is why unions came to be. And why they are coming back.

So if the GOP helps business' go overseas and turns a blind eye when they hire illegals and when they lower our wages, don't be surprised when the GOP loses elections.

But I agree, we do have class warefare going on. A lot of right wingers try to deny it is happening. Glad to see you admit it.

Who the fuck do you think the business owner is going to hire, an illegal or American worker who wants benefits, healthcare, vacation days, etc.

This is an assault on labor. This is why unions came to be. And why they are coming back.

So if the GOP helps business' go overseas and turns a blind eye when they hire illegals and when they lower our wages, don't be surprised when the GOP loses elections.

But I agree, we do have class warefare going on. A lot of right wingers try to deny it is happening. Glad to see you admit it.

Lets me just say I own a Union company in NYC. I was a Union worker in the 60's and 70's so I know both sides do you??
I have several working shop Stuarts/ foreman who make six figures,how you ask , they get plenty of overtime this is required of all foreman. If you get called from the Hall to work for my company you know that you have to be a skilled trades man and work for your pay.
(seasoned people get $40.00 in the envelope and have full benefits as well as pensions).
But believe you me there have been plenty of workers sent back to the hall because they did not preform a luxury I have and GM doesn't. Why do you think food stores have auto checkouts,also ATM's and computers are so overworked,it is to eliminated the not so good workers. As far as Illegals go we never hired them and will not proof of citizenship is necessary and checked with S/S.
But I do not understand why you complain about illegals and your party wants to give them sanctuary cities as well as amnesty??

Lets me just say I own a Union company in NYC. I was a Union worker in the 60's and 70's so I know both sides do you??
I have several working shop Stuarts/ foreman who make six figures,how you ask , they get plenty of overtime this is required of all foreman. If you get called from the Hall to work for my company you know that you have to be a skilled trades man and work for your pay.
(seasoned people get $40.00 in the envelope and have full benefits as well as pensions).
But believe you me there have been plenty of workers sent back to the hall because they did not preform a luxury I have and GM doesn't. Why do you think food stores have auto checkouts,also ATM's and computers are so overworked,it is to eliminated the not so good workers. As far as Illegals go we never hired them and will not proof of citizenship is necessary and checked with S/S.
But I do not understand why you complain about illegals and your party wants to give them sanctuary cities as well as amnesty??

MY PARTY is dealing with reality. Are we going to kick them all out? If not, then whats the best solution? We shouldn't continue to talk about kicking them all out if it isn't realistic. The GOP would love to just bicker back and forth. That way they look like the bad asses who want to kick out the illegals, but then at the same time they can continue hiring them for low wages and zero healthcare benefits.

Most of us want them to leave, but then they scare us with the cost of fruit going up if we get rid of the cheap labor.

So, I'd rather have them here legally. Go get a passport in Mexico, register with the US as a guest worker, and leave when the season is over. They don't have to be American citizens either. Just guest workers. But DOCUMENTED and paying taxes.

And crack down on illegal employers.

Here is the reality. We can't send all 10 million of them home. FACT. I don't like it, but its the reality. And it isn't just the liberal party. Half of the GOP wants them here too for the cheap labor.

If the employers would stop hiring them, then they would go home. Who typically owns these business'? I would guess they are Republicans. So the ACLU and every other bleeding heart group can c

Republicans like to be arrogant about people losing their jobs. They say, "just go out and find a new/better job. I've been trying to tell them that is not the reality for most Americans who lose their jobs. Not in this crappy economy:

Overqualified And Underemployed In 'Survival Jobs'

Millions of Americans have found themselves out of work since the recession began, but even those who can find employment often must settle for jobs they're overqualified for.

Midcareer professionals from fields like banking and technology have been forced into entry-level positions at places like restaurants and stores. Or they've settled for part-time work because they can't find a 9-to-5 job.

They're considered underemployed by employment analysts. And their numbers aren't reflected in the Labor Department's metrics.

She'd been unemployed for more than a year after losing her management position at Habitat for Humanity.

Schwartz now makes about $900 a month taking orders, sorting flowers and waiting on customers. That's not enough to meet her expenses, but she says she was "desperate for money" and isn't drawing down her savings as quickly now.

This is the result of GOPanomics. This is the result of FREE MARKETS with no protection for workers.

Overqualified And Underemployed In 'Survival Jobs' : NPR

Your check's in the mail.

Or people who have jobs are afraid they are going to lose them so NO ONE is spending.

God damned right. The mortgage crises exists in large part (not entirely of course, there's other problems, too) because people's incomes were not keepiing up with rising prices.

I would be thrilled to find a job making as much as I made in the early 1990s. Those jobs no longer exist.

So, the politicians and corporations can either bring back the good paying manufacturing jobs they sent overseas or they can move to those other countries and sell their shit to them. Because we certainly can't afford it.

That stage of this economic breakdown is beginning to happen right now.

It made the bankers happy.

YUP!

Let's not throw out the baby with the bath, shall we?

I know Ford and/or their suppliers have plants in Venesuela, European countries and Mexico. They need to manufacture at least 70% of the vehicle in the US. If they don't, either they get taxed or they don't get tax breaks.

Do you mean manufacture the parts or assemble the foreign made parts here?

Big, BIG damned difference.

I don't think we understand how many American jobs have been sent overseas. It is insane! No wonder unemployment is so high and wages are down.

I thinking between the jobs that actually went offshore, and the jobs that were never created here because they companies were already working offshore the number is about 30,000,000 jobs.

Maybe we should all apply for Haloburton/Blackwater.

Yeah, right...like bigmouthed malcontents like us have a shot at working for the masters.

And Walmart jobs won't help. We need good paying jobs.

Manufacturing jobs is the word you're searching for.

PS. Repeal this: The Labor–Management Relations Act of 47, informally the Taft–Hartley Act, is a United States federal law greatly restricting the activities and power of labor unions.

Unionism will not work as long as Congress forces the USA to open her legs (borders) like a two-bit whore, amigo.

Why do you think they keep talking about Americans as CONSUMERS, rather than CITIZENS?

Because behind the viel of "we're helping the consumers to buy goods chepaly) is the knife that by doing so we are screwing the American CITIZENS who formerly were the most productive people on EARTH.

Basically they are draining the money out of our economy in oder to get rich and break the back of the concept of a national democratic republic.

And ablout half the population of American was so stupid they bought into the lie that FREE TRADE was free.

FREE TRADE is the poison pill which is killing AMERICAN DEMOCRACY.

Last edited:

This morning on Bill Press he was saying that the bankers are coming back for more money. Wells Fargo maybe? What the fuck! They can't possibly need more money. FUCK! We should have just purchased the bad assets from them and told them to fuck off.

This is getting regodamnediculous. Fucking Nationalize the damn banks. Take them over.

Do you hear people bragging that the bankers hate being under the governments thumb sooooo bad that they are giving the tarp money back? What a bunch of bullshit. For every $100 we gave them, they owed us $66, and then the stock dropped so it wasn't even $66.

So no FUCK they wanted to pay off the government as fast as they could. For one, that gets the gov off their backs and out of their books, and 2, they probably only paid us back $50 for every $100. If the stock went back up, they would have owed more.

And, they don't want the government telling them what to do. So, they'll give back half of what we gave them, they'll keep the other half, and they'll come back for more when they feel like it.

I say enough is enough. Fuck the bankers. Take them over. Loot their fortunes. Get our gold back. Seriously, fuck them. Run them out of the country like rats on a sinking ship.

MY PARTY is dealing with reality. Are we going to kick them all out? If not, then whats the best solution? We shouldn't continue to talk about kicking them all out if it isn't realistic. The GOP would love to just bicker back and forth. That way they look like the bad asses who want to kick out the illegals, but then at the same time they can continue hiring them for low wages and zero healthcare benefits.

Most of us want them to leave, but then they scare us with the cost of fruit going up if we get rid of the cheap labor.

So, I'd rather have them here legally. Go get a passport in Mexico, register with the US as a guest worker, and leave when the season is over. They don't have to be American citizens either. Just guest workers. But DOCUMENTED and paying taxes.

Here is the reality. We can't send all 10 million of them home. FACT. I don't like it, but its the reality. And it isn't just the liberal party. Half of the GOP wants them here too for the cheap labor.

If the employers would stop hiring them, then they would go home. Who typically owns these business'? I would guess they are Republicans. So the ACLU and every other bleeding heart group can c

Illegals only make up about 28% of the workforce in the fields. On the other hand, when it comes to construction, jobs that used to be highpaying in this country, they are increasing their numbers.

Of course we can send them ALL home. We've done it before and we can do it again. It would be a heck of a lot cheaper to send them home and punish they're employers and those that give them sanctuary than to make them legal and let the continue to decrease our wages and take our jobs. ALL illegals should be sent packing IMMEDIATELY. We already take in more legal immigrants every year than ALL OTHER COUNTRIES COMBINED. Yes, I'm yelling. I think it needs to be said loud enough to be heard. We are losing our culture to the masses of invaders and it's time we stopped it.

Furthermore, those LEGAL immigrants should be required to limit their birthrate to replacement value as Americans have already done. We have limited resources in this word and it's time EVERYBODY acted responsibly.

Illegals only make up about 28% of the workforce in the fields. On the other hand, when it comes to construction, jobs that used to be highpaying in this country, they are increasing their numbers.

Of course we can send them ALL home. We've done it before and we can do it again. It would be a heck of a lot cheaper to send them home and punish they're employers and those that give them sanctuary than to make them legal and let the continue to decrease our wages and take our jobs. ALL illegals should be sent packing IMMEDIATELY. We already take in more legal immigrants every year than ALL OTHER COUNTRIES COMBINED. Yes, I'm yelling. I think it needs to be said loud enough to be heard. We are losing our culture to the masses of invaders and it's time we stopped it.

Furthermore, those LEGAL immigrants should be required to limit their birthrate to replacement value as Americans have already done. We have limited resources in this word and it's time EVERYBODY acted responsibly.

I agree. See, even I fall for the bullshit that, "there is nothing we can do about it".

But thats because I know that neither party is going to do anything about it. They both want the hispanic vote.

And companies like Tyson Chicken are hiring them. They must have lobbyists telling our politicians not to do anything about this. They love the cheap labor.

Remember we yelled a couple of years ago for them to do something about the borders? So they passed an immigration bill that really didn't work and cost billions.

But it got us to shut up. It was like, "here, fine, are you happy? We did something about it".

And damn it if we didn't all shut up and go about our business. They probably distracted us with another issue, like what Michelle Obama was wearing that day, or what kind of dog they might get. :cuckoo:

God damned right. The mortgage crises exists in large part (not entirely of course, there's other problems, too) because people's incomes were not keepiing up with rising prices.

I would be thrilled to find a job making as much as I made in the early 1990s. Those jobs no longer exist.

That stage of this economic breakdown is beginning to happen right now.

YUP!

Let's not throw out the baby with the bath, shall we?

Do you mean manufacture the parts or assemble the foreign made parts here?

Big, BIG damned difference.

I thinking between the jobs that actually went offshore, and the jobs that were never created here because they companies were already working offshore the number is about 30,000,000 jobs.

Yeah, right...like bigmouthed malcontents like us have a shot at working for the masters.

Manufacturing jobs is the word you're searching for.

PS. Repeal this: The Labor–Management Relations Act of 47, informally the Taft–Hartley Act, is a United States federal law greatly restricting the activities and power of labor unions.

Unionism will not work as long as Congress forces the USA to open her legs (borders) like a two-bit whore, amigo.

Why do you think they keep talking about Americans as CONSUMERS, rather than CITIZENS?

Because behind the viel of "we're helping the consumers to buy goods chepaly) is the knife that by doing so we are screwing the American CITIZENS who formerly were the most productive people on EARTH.

Basically they are draining the money out of our economy in oder to get rich and break the back of the concept of a national democratic republic.

And ablout half the population of American was so stupid they bought into the lie that FREE TRADE was free.

FREE TRADE is the poison pill which is killing AMERICAN DEMOCRACY.

Ok, I think it is time to call Obama out now. If we don't, of course he will cave in to Big Business.

Part of GM's restructuring plan is to send jobs overseas. Basically we are subsodizing them moving jobs out of America. What does GDP stand for? What Domestic products? France is protecting its auto industry and no one is calling it isolationism/protectionism.

Anyways, I like a lot of what Obama is doing, but it isn't enough if he continues to let jobs leave, and subsodize them.

And AIG says it needs 5 years to get better, but for some reason GM must come up with a plan in 60 days or else? How much did AIG get vs how much did GM get? What hypocricy.

No one will get rich in this country if we don't produce anything. All the wealth is being created on Wallstreet now. Only a few are getting rich. The rest of us are getting poorer.

PS. He also caved in to the Healthcare Industry. They won't let single payer at the table. Our/My hope is that Obama is going to set up a government healthcare provider that will compete against the private healthcare providers. They are afraid of this because they know the government program will be better.

Private healthcare doesn't make sense. There is a bean counter in between you and your doctor. Their job is to deny you healthcare. If they could, they would only insure young healthy people. Their only reason for being in business is to max profits. It has NOTHING to do with providing healthcare. That's just an expense. So are you if you are sick.

Banks, Healthcare

I know Ford and/or their suppliers have plants in Venesuela, European countries and Mexico. They need to manufacture at least 70% of the vehicle in the US. If they don't, either they get taxed or they don't get tax breaks.

I don't think we understand how many American jobs have been sent overseas. It is insane! No wonder unemployment is so high and wages are down. Maybe we should all apply for Haloburton/Blackwater.

Nope it is housing. Everything else stems from the collapse of housing and NOTHING will fix it until housing is fixed. We used seemingly never ending sharp rising in housing valuations, willingness to loan up to as much as 125% of those valuations at very low interest rates, which fueled a massive spending spree on everything, creating an acute labor SHORTAGE throughout much of the Bush era. There simply weren't enough workers to make, ship, sell, and account for all the STUFF Americans were buying from using money out of their houses.

Housing values were the engine of Bush boom just as Tech was the engine of the Clinton boom. When those burst, it all came down.

Until we start building houses again, and those houses start gaining 3-5% in value every year, and lenders become willing to lend against those valuations, we are stuck, and stuck hard......

The #1 target of stimulus has to be direct shot right at housing.

Didn't seem to be a problem that people were borrowing from their homes. They just added it to how much they owed on their mortgage.

It wasn't until they lost their jobs that it became a problem.

And sure, they owed more than the house was worth so they just dumped the house.

But people borrowing and putting the money on their 30 year mortgage didn't become an issue until people lost their good paying jobs.

Or if you live in Michigan where the jobs dried up and wanted to move to another state for another job, those people just dumped their homes too.

So the problem stemmed from lost jobs. No?

I don't think we understand how many American jobs have been sent overseas. It is insane! No wonder unemployment is so high and wages are down. Maybe we should all apply for Haloburton/Blackwater.

Sound about right?

Sorry sweetheart, manufacturing has already come back. Factories that returned from China to this country have already gone automated. The entire reason they went to China under the Bush administration to was to get low paying unskilled labor. With advancements in technology, robots can now do those jobs. And that's who's doing it. Hillary had a plan to train workers to fit in such an economy. Good luck on Trump. He lied to everyone. There are no jobs coming back. Republicans don't understand that. But they will.

Foxconn replaces '60,000 factory workers with robots' - BBC News

Robots expected to replace some five million jobs by 2020

In Praise of Short-Term Thinking

18 Jobs Being Replaced by Robots

Forum List

Back