Good Grief, It's So Huge...

....this forum, I mean. I don't even know where to begin so, I figured, an introduction is a good a place as any. I joined because I have friends here. I won't name names lest they find this post embarrassing (fortunately, I'm immune to embarrassment). Besides, I was not able to use the username most would recognize me by, so this could be fun.

Anyways, enough about me. Somebody help a noob out, who are the mods I need watch for and who's always up for a flame war?

BTW, I shorten everybody's username because I'm lazy. My friends call me Web or X (a hint). People who don't like me, of which there are a few, call me other things. :D

No way....it can't be you...:dev3:

My terrier has finally found a tiny dog uglier than herself....

An irritable Chihuahua is the perfect avatar for me. You'll see.

Avatar rep coming as soon as I am released to rep again!

Wow, potential rep already. Thanks. I looked at the sticky about it, and it's still a complete mystery to me. I'll probably just have to see as I go along.

you will do just fine

Love the avatar. Is it too soon to send you a friend request. ;)

....this forum, I mean. I don't even know where to begin so, I figured, an introduction is a good a place as any. I joined because I have friends here. I won't name names lest they find this post embarrassing (fortunately, I'm immune to embarrassment). Besides, I was not able to use the username most would recognize me by, so this could be fun.

Anyways, enough about me. Somebody help a noob out, who are the mods I need watch for and who's always up for a flame war?

BTW, I shorten everybody's username because I'm lazy. My friends call me Web or X (a hint). People who don't like me, of which there are a few, call me other things. :D

No way....it can't be you...:dev3:

Hummmm, a devil flipping me the bird. You seem like an asshole or just somebody who's debated me before. :D Just so you know, I'm terrible at guessing games.

Ah, another dog avatar. My dog will out-zen yours.

Welcome.

Oh, and Echo is evil. It's true.

Truuuuuuuuuust me.

Last edited:
Eh, I hear that all the time :eusa_whistle:

Is that a spoon in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?

it's a ladle :lol:

steelladle.jpg

Welcome. You can call me X.

"My god, it's full of stars!"

Welcome to USMB!

Welcome to USMB, Webrunner. May you get good treatment and have a great time here.

Ah, another dog avatar. My dog will out-zen yours.

Welcome.

Oh, and Echo is evil. It's true.

Truuuuuuuuuust me.

Welcome.

H

That's what she said!

Welcome!

Welcome, X. :)

Thank you for the kind welcomes all, especially you Catz. :). I'm in a better mood than I've been all week.

Forum List

Back