Good Grief, It's So Huge...

Webrunner

Jul 11, 2011
....this forum, I mean. I don't even know where to begin so, I figured, an introduction is a good a place as any. I joined because I have friends here. I won't name names lest they find this post embarrassing (fortunately, I'm immune to embarrassment). Besides, I was not able to use the username most would recognize me by, so this could be fun.

Anyways, enough about me. Somebody help a noob out, who are the mods I need watch for and who's always up for a flame war?

BTW, I shorten everybody's username because I'm lazy. My friends call me Web or X (a hint). People who don't like me, of which there are a few, call me other things. :D

....this forum, I mean. I don't even know where to begin so, I figured, an introduction is a good a place as any. I joined because I have friends here. I won't name names lest they find this post embarrassing (fortunately, I'm immune to embarrassment). Besides, I was not able to use the username most would recognize me by, so this could be fun.

Anyways, enough about me. Somebody help a noob out, who are the mods I need watch for and who's always up for a flame war?

BTW, I shorten everybody's username because I'm lazy. My friends call me Web or X (a hint). People who don't like me, of which there are a few, call me other things. :D

The worst Mod, by far, is EZ. She is evil. Do not trust her. No matter what anyone else says, trust me.

LOL, this is not a huge site! Welcome.

But listen to CG....EZ is evil!

The worst Mod, by far, is EZ. She is evil. Do not trust her. No matter what anyone else says, trust me.

Don't tell him about the negs I send out to all n00bs! And the evil way of my evil doings with my evil curse among the evil minions that serve under me here!

My terrier has finally found a tiny dog uglier than herself....

An irritable Chihuahua is the perfect avatar for me. You'll see.

Avatar rep coming as soon as I am released to rep again!

Wow, potential rep already. Thanks. I looked at the sticky about it, and it's still a complete mystery to me. I'll probably just have to see as I go along.

My terrier has finally found a tiny dog uglier than herself....

An irritable Chihuahua is the perfect avatar for me. You'll see.

Avatar rep coming as soon as I am released to rep again!

Wow, potential rep already. Thanks. I looked at the sticky about it, and it's still a complete mystery to me. I'll probably just have to see as I go along.

You only have so many reps to give out in 24 hours...so when you hand a lot out, you don't get to hand out any more until some time has passed.

That's where I'm at now. I usually max out every day. I like to rep.

I trust you completely. EZ=Evil. Got it. Although I tend be drawn to evil...and people called EZ for that matter.

Welcome to USMB, Webrunner. May you get good treatment and have a great time here.

Forum List

Back