Good going Jan Brewer: 2 down 97 to go.

Looks like Jan's Death Panel is up and running.

Sucks to be forced to depend on government for health care.

Would you trade what you have for that?

sure they would because they bought the Big Lie. Actually several big lies all rolled into 2000 some of pages of mish mash that will generate something like 40,000 rules etc etc...

1st big lie- theres enough for everyone...

2nd big lie- you'll get the same or better access and treatment. For 20% of the pop. that may be so. The rest. they can go hang after opening their wallets.

etc etc etc ...

The government health care model is broken, and the fanatics want bigger government health care.

Medicaid and Medicare are broken over so many budget cuts. Government programs usually are considered worse when Republicans cut funding so they can give tax breaks to their criminal friends on wall street

The government health care model is broken, and the fanatics want bigger government health care.

Medicaid and Medicare are broken over so many budget cuts. Government programs usually are considered worse when Republicans cut funding so they can give tax breaks to their criminal friends on wall street

Because there's never enough money for all the health care government promises.

Or anything else government promises.

Actually I have.

She cut the budget..and didn't explain why this "had" to be done. No auditing, nothing. And yes...she owes the public at large, accountability.

She's just basically killed two people. At the very least, this opens Arizona up for some rather large lawsuits. In essense...she saved perhaps 200k..but might wind up costing the state millions.
So why are you pretending the Feds won't do the same thing?

Government seems to fail spectacularly in the hands of Conservatives. Which is what they want to happen.
So you think liberals will ensure everyone has the care they need, regardless of the cost.

I'm going to laugh in your face now. :rofl:

So why continue to pay for something when you do not have the money to do it? It's a stupid thing to do.

OH and the wall street bunchare non partian they support both democrats and republicans.

Because there's never enough money for all the health care government promises.

Or anything else government promises.

Yes, but there's all kinds of money to hire another 15 or 16 thousand IRS agents.

Okay..

So lets see here.

The Union Busting and benefits denying "new paradigm" jobs discourage people from buying homes and starting families.

The type of health care conservatives want to put up encourages bankruptcy and death.

Conservatives are moving jobs off shore.

Conservatives do not want immigration.

Conservatives want to gut financial regulation.

Conservatives want to gut the EPA and food safety.

So.

What we are going to be left with is a group of elderly rich folk with no real world skills other then sloshing money from one pocket to another. And a polluted country with unsafe food and water.

Sounds just great.:clap2:

Nice hyperbole. Of course, it's understandable. If you were forced to be honest you couldn't have made the vast majority of those talking points.

States have to balance the books every year. What would you have her cut from the budget in order to pay for this? Wages for 10 state troopers? Close down a jail?

States don't have a Federal Reserve Fairy that just conjures money out of pixie dust. Where does it come from?

And you lefties, this is what we told you you were going to get. Health care decisions made on the basis of budget expediency. This is what you wanted. Why you complaining about it?

States have to balance the books every year. What would you have her cut from the budget in order to pay for this? Wages for 10 state troopers? Close down a jail?

States don't have a Federal Reserve Fairy that just conjures money out of pixie dust. Where does it come from?

And you lefties, this is what we told you you were going to get. Health care decisions made on the basis of budget expediency. This is what you wanted. Why you complaining about it?

How about we make sure that our financial institution don't collapse because of some smartie's derivative algorithm designed to make a very small group of people extremely wealthy.

We somehow had to money to keep these guys from shelling billions out of their own pockets..but all of a sudden come up short when a young person is dying because they need a transplant that costs around 70K.

That's fucked up. No matter how you slice it.

A tale of 2 Charts

US Health Care pre Medicare

Patient -- Doctor

ObamaCare

obamacare%20chart.jpg

See the problem?

Last edited:
Well to be perfectly I can't say that I give a rats ass about someone elses HC or lack thereof.

This person apparantly was on Medicaid, correct??

To bad he/she wasn't such a loser and didn't have a real job with benefits to take care of their own HC needs.

You lefties are pretty free with everybody elses money. You seem to think all taxpayers are overjoyed to be on the hook for someone elses needs.

If this is that important to you, whip out your wallets, pool your money and YOU pay for the poor and downtroddens HC.

I would seriously like to see how long that would last. How long it would be before you were all penniless.

Carry on idiots.

where the heck are our supposed charities that should be helping these people that fall through the cracks?

i thought charities wanted to take care of ALL, unlike our gvt?

GUESS NOT, eh?

where the heck are our supposed charities that should be helping these people that fall through the cracks?

GUESS NOT, eh?

With what, Monopoly money? Who knows if either of these two individuals even approached a charity for assistance after they got their Medicaid cut. Regardless, charities can only help as many people as they have donations for and they'd find themselves with a lot more dollars to spend if the feds would get the hell out of government "charity." The more taxes we have to pay for fund our bloated government the less we have to give to charitable causes.

Let us also not forget that it's the more conservative states, you know, the ones who hate all the poor people, who donate the most money to charity by leaps and bounds, as opposed to the left wing states, who claim to care so much about the destitute, yet have little to show for it. That's just a fact.

How about we make sure that our financial institution don't collapse because of some smartie's derivative algorithm designed to make a very small group of people extremely wealthy.

We somehow had to money to keep these guys from shelling billions out of their own pockets..but all of a sudden come up short when a young person is dying because they need a transplant that costs around 70K.

That's fucked up. No matter how you slice it.

No argument here and I doubt you'll find too many conservatives here on this board who were in favour of a single one of the bailouts. The vast majority of us feel that all of the banking and car companies should have been allowed to fail. It would have been better for the country in the long run.

her salary.
its amusing, you "righties" are always going on and on about death panels and what not. Brewer cuts money, people die because of it, and i get " what did you expect her to cut".

and a little tip, states can get emergency federal aid if needed, so yes they do have that little fairy there.

also this isnt what i wanted, You dont know what i wanted, so please stop being a fucking moron and stop talking out your ass when in regards to what i am thinking. You want to know what i am thinking ask, or wait till i state as such.

Fucking retard.

Before you make yourself look like a complete imbecile, where exactly do you think the Feds, the State the county governemnts get the money that they can "give" to each other? Does it magically grow on trees?

GUESS NOT, eh?

With what, Monopoly money? Who knows if either of these two individuals even approached a charity for assistance after they got their Medicaid cut. Regardless, charities can only help as many people as they have donations for and they'd find themselves with a lot more dollars to spend if the feds would get the hell out of government "charity." The more taxes we have to pay for fund our bloated government the less we have to give to charitable causes.

Let us also not forget that it's the more conservative states, you know, the ones who hate all the poor people, who donate the most money to charity by leaps and bounds, as opposed to the left wing states, who claim to care so much about the destitute, yet have little to show for it. That's just a fact.

Couldn't agree more.

I balk at being forced to give charity without my consent.

If someone came to me and said, "Hey. We're taking up a collection to help Joe Blow who needs a heart transplant. I would have been more than happy to contribute. My choice.

Thats the difference. We Americans are the most generous people on the planet because we choose to be. Not because anyone forces us.

Forum List

Back