Good going Jan Brewer: 2 down 97 to go.

What we want, and will get eventually, is a single payer plan that covers all citizens. And blackhearted bastards like you can go to hell.
And you really think that health care won't be rationed? That bean counters won't be making treatment decisions instead of doctors?

And Jan Brewer is doin' the counting!

Good job!:clap2:

that's the thing with new bureaucracies. will it still work for you when the Pinochetists are in charge of it?

What we want, and will get eventually, is a single payer plan that covers all citizens. And blackhearted bastards like you can go to hell.
And you really think that health care won't be rationed? That bean counters won't be making treatment decisions instead of doctors?

And Jan Brewer is doin' the counting!

Good job!:clap2:
If you want government-run health care, this is exactly what you're going to get.

But you condemn her for what's in inevitable consequence of what you want.

I can tell you haven't given this very much thought.

The issue here in AZ was what we will have to deal with when Obmacare goes into effect in total. There are lots of folks with needs, there are tons of needs, and Government will say who is important and can live.

And who is not important and can die.

Market forces are cruel and impersonal. some folks are rich and can afford things. And most people are poor and can not. Of course, as the market forces become more and more prevelent with the 18th - 20th centuries, many more people got richer than kings could ever dream of before. Transplants weren't even possible when my mom was young. As was the concept of trading blood and banking it. And now it is routine. That is what markets do, make the impossible of yesterday the routine of tomorrow.

But Government is in your face and is people making decisions for all kinds of good and bad reasons. Governments have a thousand wants that have to be met. Do we give a transplant to a needy kid, or do we skimp on the budget for school textbooks this year. I mean, do we really need new editions of math texts? I mean, 2+2=4 hasn't changed since the days of Noah. Why do we need a fancy new textbook to tell us that story. And history never changes from year to year. Why do we need new history texts.

And we can crowd 28 kids per class rather than 24. Heck, in my day there were 36 kids in my class sometimes.

Private health care is tough cookies. Life is like that. Government health care is nasty. Your life is less important than installing 20 traffic lights. So deal.

Terry Schavio had the money to pay for her care. Money her husband extracted from the insurance company on the basis she would get that care.

How this case is relavant here is a mystery.

The reality here is government has spending decisions to make. I would rather that health care be left in the hands of those who have a clue and care about the matter. Government should keep to running jails, traffic lights and maintaining roads. Making life or death decisions on a citizen on a case by case basis is contrary to what anyone wants.

Those who have a clue such as the insurance companies and people like Brewer.

The health care systems in the other industrial nations do a better job than our for profit system, and the results are far better. #37 is something you asses are so proud of.

We pay twice as much per capita, do not cover tens of millions of citizens, and get poor results. But you defend that kind of efficiency.

The only way that we are going to have a real health care system in the US is to completely end the present health care system, and create a single payer system, paid for with a targeted tax.

The health care systems in the other industrial nations do a better job than our for profit system, and the results are far better. #37 is something you asses are so proud of.

We pay twice as much per capita, do not cover tens of millions of citizens, and get poor results. But you defend that kind of efficiency.

The only way that we are going to have a real health care system in the US is to completely end the present health care system, and create a single payer system, paid for with a targeted tax.

Are trial lawyers allowed to make a living from suing doctors in these other nations?

Are the state in the other nations benefited by fattening heir Medicare charges?

Get back to me on that

At the risk of sounding crass

What happened to the persons insurance?

what did the doctors say her chance of surving was?

There's a lot of factors.

Are you even certain it was b/c of the budget cuts?

do you know that when they rank colleges, by either thier academic standards or by football ability, they don't ask colleges to rank themselves?

then why should we give a damn what another country with social medicine ranks us?

especially when many of thier citizens come here for operations.

I was a CSR for an ins co that did medsup ins.

Everyweek we averaged 2 calls each where the customer informed us that they were in fact, not dead.

NOT DEAD

Imagine my surprise the 1st time that happened

Madicare, you know, that government run HC, had "accidentally" declared them dead and cancelled thier insurance. Imagine thier surprise when they went to get some life saving medication.

and fyi, it takes 3 months for medicare to re-instate your ins. Try to imagine living 3 months w/o your meds.

And you 'want' the government to do that for all of us?

Aren't you Liberals boycotting AZ? I wonder how much money they've lost because of that.

Naw..

Rep. John Kavanagh, R-Fountain Hills, chairman of the House Appropriations Committee, said Tuesday that he wanted to revisit the cuts when the Legislature returns in January, because new data "suggest that some, if not all, of these transplants should be reconsidered for reinstatement."

However, Brewer won't call a special session without a plan to close the funding gap. Spokesman Paul Senseman said the $30 million left in stimulus discretionary funds has all been spoken for, and it can't be reallocated.

The Arizona Republic requested records from the Governor's Office three weeks ago that would show how the stimulus dollars had been allocated. As of Tuesday, the office has pointed to a report filed with the federal government that covers expenditures through Sept. 30. The office has not yet provided any information on stimulus allocations from Oct. 1 to the present.

Read more: Gov. Jan Brewer resists restoring Arizona transplant coverage

gubament is gubament state or federal doesn't matter they cannot give you everything some times you got to do something for yourself.

He that believeth in Obama shall have eternal life and gubbamint cheese shall follow him all his days

Amen

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come.
Thy mandate be done
on flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
and audit us our trespasses,
as we file suit against those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into liberty,
but deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

He that believeth in Obama shall have eternal life and gubbamint cheese shall follow him all his days

Amen

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come.
Thy mandate be done
for ever and ever.
Amen.

DAMMIT

I already repped you today.

I gotta copy that and send to my friends.

Amen

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come.
Thy mandate be done
for ever and ever.
Amen.

DAMMIT

I already repped you today.

I gotta copy that and send to my friends.

Thats ok I got you covered.

Forum List

Back