Good Friday

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
It's Good Friday. According to the Bible, this is the day that Jesus died on the cross so our sins could be forgiven. Just wondering. Do you know anybody that would die so willingly for you?

Nope. I don't know anybody like that and never have. Then again I could count the number of people that I would willingly die for (and there are some) on both hands worth of fingers and have some left over.

It's Good Friday. According to the Bible, this is the day that Jesus died on the cross so our sins could be forgiven. Just wondering. Do you know anybody that would die so willingly for you?
Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen, Fire fighters, Policemen. They are not dying to erase our sins like the Lord, but they die none the less for us.

My dog would sacrifice his life for mine...if the opportunity ever arose.

My cat would just smirk.

Do you know anybody that would die so willingly for you?
us_soldiers_combat_afghanistan.jpg

?

Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, Airmen, Fire fighters, Policemen. They are not dying to erase our sins
-but they sure as hell are dying for them

Forum List

Back