Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Muhammad was a caravan raider and pedophile

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bosun

Jan 22, 2011
Underground Bunker Mojave Desert
Courtesy of fox news: King Claims Common Ground With White House on Islam Hearings, Blames CAIR for Backlash
The nation's largest Muslim advocacy group and other organizations are stoking opposition to a hearing planned later this week in Washington which will delve into the threat posed by Islamic radicalization.

But Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee hosting the hearing, said Monday that he's on the same page as the White House when it comes to addressing that threat and engaging moderates in the American Muslim community.

"I'm not going to give into political correctness. I'm going ahead," King told Fox News.

Ahead of Thursday's hearing, hundreds of protesters gathered Sunday in Times Square to accuse King of unfairly targeting Muslims. The event featured celebrities like hip hop mogul Russell Simmons and was backed by a slew of religious organizations and leaders.

King, though, pinned blame for the backlash on the Council on American Islamic Relations. Noting CAIR's history as an "unindicted co-conspirator" in a terrorist funding case, King said CAIR is exactly the kind of group Muslim leaders should "push aside."
what say you, for or against?

A nice waste of time and money.

We were spreading the word of radical islam when we needed to motivate the Osama and his followers to fight the russians.

We've also greatly enhanced the impact and involvement of Islam on the Iraqi government.

As-salaamu 'Alaykum

To those here who are muhammands, muslims, or believers of that faith, I apologize for not submitting another answer to the poll that reflects more of your idealogy. Please click Allahu Akbar and comment as appropriate in the body of the tread. I will try to put more answers to my polls in the future that will be more balanced and reflect a cross setiment of the members....

I am working on my senstivity...

Al-Salam السلام

Your friendly Infidel,
Bosun

We were spreading the word of radical islam when we needed to motivate the Osama and his followers to fight the russians.

We've also greatly enhanced the impact and involvement of Islam on the Iraqi government.

Yah, I know it is all Booooooooooosh fault...........:lol:

those crusaders were/are wrong....

I love the caravan raider statement, good'ol Fallout 3. :D

There are many examples of Muhammad's (pbuh) theft, plunder, and war-profiteering, drawn from Ibn Ishaq (Islam's earliest biographer of Muhammad, and historian), al-Tabari (a slightly later historian, often argued by Muslims to be their greatest), and al-Bukhari (a Sahih Hadith collector accepted by all Sunni schools of jurisprudence as second in authority only to the Quran):

Ishaq:285 "Then the Apostle went raiding in the month of Rabi u'l-Awwal making for the Quraysh. Then he raided the Quraysh by way of Dinar."

Tabari IX:122 "Muhammad sent Uyaynah to raid The Banu Anbar. They killed some people and took others captive. Asma was one of the women taken prisoner."

Ishaq:289 "Muhammad summoned the Muslims and said, 'This is the Quraysh caravan containing their property. Go out and attack it. Perhaps Allah will give it to us as prey."

Sahih Bukhari V4B52N 301: Narrated Anas: The Prophet performed 'Umra, setting out from Al-Jarana where he distributed the war booty of Hunain.

I'm talking about the '80's when we were spreading radical islam.

Obama supports the current Iraqi regime.

Maybe you have to stoop to making everything republican-democrat, but don't assume that's how everyone is.

I have studied for the past several years many aspects if Islam and contemplated about Muhammad's caravan raiding and the fighting between the early Muslims, the Meccans and the local tribes.

I have come to the conclusion that the actions of Muhammad, the Companions, and their followers do not show any divine influence whatsoever.

For example, after the first caravan raid the followers were told by Muhammad that they could take all of the property from the raid and enslave the people from it and divide it among themselves. They only needed to give Muhammad 20% of the loot. So here we have a man who proclaims himself to be a prophet of god who is actually profiting from the things that he claims god is telling him to do.

Some may argue that the 20% is not for Muhammad himself but instead it is for this new government he was putting in place in Medina. Some might say that it supported Muhammad and his 13 or 14 wives and the rest was alms given to the poor and needy. In the case of the caravan raiding and tribes they attacked, the most needy were those who were taken as slaves. And yet no charity was shown to them.

In the Battle of the Ditch, Muhammad had 900 men and teen boys beheaded in one night. Their women and children had to witness this. Muhammad and his men took the women and children as slaves. According to several ahadith, the next day Muhammad allowed his men to rape the women. The story goes that Muhammad took the most beautiful woman from the tribe, now a widow for himself. According to Islamic law, a man has sexual rights to his female slaves. So after a night of watching every teen and adult man these women loved slaughtered, they were brutally raped.

And these are only two of the horrible stories from the qur’an and ahadith. The first time I read about all of this in the ahadith I was actually physically ill for days. The stories are horrible, the ahadith celebrate this brutality was wise and wonderful.

I do not see the hand of god in any of this. I would have been impressed if Muhammad had come up with something that brought peaceful resolution instead of such war and violence.

I am familiar with the arguments of atheists and many of the apologists and appeasers.... We know that in parts of the Old Testament there is some pretty bad violence is supposedly ordered by god. That was many centuries before the birth of Christ. After the message brought by Christ, i do not believe that god would then call on people to do such violence. Instead the message would be more in line with the teachings of Christ.

But this is not a discussion about Christ in this thread. That can wait for another time in another tread in the religion and ethics section of the forum...

Al-Salam السلام

Your friendly infidel

كافر
Bosun

Last edited:

I'm talking about the '80's when we were spreading radical islam.

Obama supports the current Iraqi regime.

Maybe you have to stoop to making everything republican-democrat, but don't assume that's how everyone is.
There are repubic and democan cruaders, bro... lets deal in the reality of today...... :lol:

I have studied for the past several years many aspects if Islam and contemplated about Muhammad's caravan raiding and the fighting between the early Muslims, the Meccans and the local tribes.

I have come to the conclusion that the actions of Muhammad, the Companions, and their followers do not show any divine influence whatsoever.

For example, after the first caravan raid the followers were told by Muhammad that they could take all of the property from the raid and enslave the people from it and divide it among themselves. They only needed to give Muhammad 20% of the loot. So here we have a man who proclaims himself to be a prophet of god who is actually profiting from the things that he claims god is telling him to do.

Some may argue that the 20% is not for Muhammad himself but instead it is for this new government he was putting in place in Medina. Some might say that it supported Muhammad and his 13 or 14 wives and the rest was alms given to the poor and needy. In the case of the caravan raiding and tribes they attacked, the most needy were those who were taken as slaves. And yet no charity was shown to them.

In the Battle of the Ditch, Muhammad had 900 men and teen boys beheaded in one night. Their women and children had to witness this. Muhammad and his men took the women and children as slaves. According to several ahadith, the next day Muhammad allowed his men to rape the women. The story goes that Muhammad took the most beautiful woman from the tribe, now a widow for himself. According to Islamic law, a man has sexual rights to his female slaves. So after a night of watching every teen and adult man these women loved slaughtered, they were brutally raped.

And these are only two of the horrible stories from the qur’an and ahadith. The first time I read about all of this in the ahadith I was actually physically ill for days. The stories are horrible, the ahadith celebrate this brutality was wise and wonderful.

I do not see the hand of god in any of this. I would have been impressed if Muhammad had come up with something that brought peaceful resolution instead of such war and violence.

I am familiar with the arguments of atheists and many of the apologists and appeasers.... We know that in parts of the Old Testament there is some pretty bad violence is supposedly ordered by god. That was many centuries before the birth of Christ. After the message brought by Christ, i do not believe that god would then call on people to do such violence. Instead the message would be more in line with the teachings of Christ.

But this is not a discussion about Christ in this thread. That can wait for another time in another tread in the religion and ethics section of the forum...

Al-Salam السلام

Your friendly infidel

كافر
Bosun

In a nut shell, we may agree that Muslim beliefs':

1. Monotheism, the one G_d concept and that Muhammad and his followers were down on Christians because of the Trinity. It appears that some do not believe Christianity is a true Monotheistic religion because of the trinity conflict.

2. G_d is omnipotent

3. G_d broke in to human history at a specific time, through Muhammad's recitations, to provide an authoritive guide to his will.

One could agree that Muhammad, the proclaimed Messenger of Islam, was charismatic, a motivator, and took over the Arabian area within 20 years from start to finish. His aggressive use of the sword and talks of peace united the Arab Peninsula under one religion.

Muhammad was orphaned at a young age and was brought up under the care of his uncle. He later worked mostly as a merchant. At the age of 25 Muhammad married to Khadija, a rich widower.

Discontented with life in Mecca and the polytheistic believes of the Arabs, he retreated to a cave in the surrounding mountains for meditation and reflection. Some say in the companion of a Zoroastrian elder.

You see the Mecca was a trade route cross roads in the desert. The Kaaba, was a pagan worship site which honored about 360 gods. It was a far cry from the Kaaba of today, the most revered site of islam where Muslims face five times a day to pay respect and prayers to their god.

Muhammad spent time with Christians, Jews, and Zoroastrians who embraced monotheism. Some say that Muhammad may have been converted at an early age, but, later covered the conversion when he started receiving recitation from whom he and Khadija was convinced, the Archangel Gabriel.

Muhammad started preaching that G_d was one and embraced stories of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus and other prophets with his twist of Islam.

For the next three years, his wealthy uncle, Abu Talib, an influential elder was able to protect him and smooth things over with the Meccans. After Abu Talib's death, Muhammad wore out his welcome in Mecca as he talked of doing away with all pagan worship except for allah. He was kicked out of Mecca (actually escaped out a rear window with his buddy, Abu Bakr) and ran away to Yathrib (now known as Medina.)

During Muhammad's opposition in Mecca before his expulsion and Hijra to Yathrib Muhammad received Surah 50. His tone changed slightly from Surah 96 to Surah 50 and he took on a more critical stance toward those who opposed him.

When he was expelled from Mecca to Medina, he received Surah 57, which took the tone that Islam superseded both Christianity and Judaism. (read verses 25 - 29 closely).

When he retook Mecca and thereby legitimatized his base and the Kaaba, he received Surah 48. Muhammad achieved total trump over Mecca in the year 630. Two years later, he died.

The internal struggle between the Sunni and Shia started for who was to control the legacy of Muhammad. Abu Bakr became the first Khalifa after Muhammad's untimely demise.

Khalifa is an Arabic word literally meaning "one who replaces someone else who left or died" (English: caliph). In the context of Islam, however, the word acquires a narrower meaning. The Muslim Khalifa is the successor (in a line of successors) to Prophet Muhammad's position as the political, military, and administrative leader of the Muslims.

The prophetic role of Muhammad is strictly not included in this definition, as the Qur'an and Hadith clearly state that Muhammad was the last of the prophets. Khilafa is a related Arabic word which, in the context of Islam, is used to denote the government of the Muslim state, of which the Khalifa is the head. A workable analogy of Khalifa and Khilafa is president and presidency or king and monarchy. The Khilafa is a fard kifaya on the ummah.

A footnote on the Qur'an, the order of the Qur'an, which incidentally is not in order but, arranged from the longest Surahs to the shortest Surahs. It is believed that Qur'an Surah 96 is the first recitation that Muhammad received and is the friendliest to the People of the Book.

I would encourage you to read the surahs mentioned on-line at: CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts

An advantage is see using the USC site, it is the University of Southern California and has three translations from the three most widely used Qur'an translations.

Al-Salam السلام

Your friendly infidel

كافر
Bosun

In a nut shell, we may agree that Muslim beliefs':

1. Monotheism, the one G_d concept and that Muhammad and his followers were down on Christians because of the Trinity. It appears that some do not believe Christianity is a true Monotheistic religion because of the trinity conflict.

2. G_d is omnipotent

3. G_d broke in to human history at a specific time, through Muhammad's recitations, to provide an authoritive guide to his will.

One could agree that Muhammad, the proclaimed Messenger of Islam, was charismatic, a motivator, and took over the Arabian area within 20 years from start to finish. His aggressive use of the sword and talks of peace united the Arab Peninsula under one religion.

Muhammad was orphaned at a young age and was brought up under the care of his uncle. He later worked mostly as a merchant. At the age of 25 Muhammad married to Khadija, a rich widower.

Discontented with life in Mecca and the polytheistic believes of the Arabs, he retreated to a cave in the surrounding mountains for meditation and reflection. Some say in the companion of a Zoroastrian elder.

You see the Mecca was a trade route cross roads in the desert. The Kaaba, was a pagan worship site which honored about 360 gods. It was a far cry from the Kaaba of today, the most revered site of islam where Muslims face five times a day to pay respect and prayers to their god.

Muhammad spent time with Christians, Jews, and Zoroastrians who embraced monotheism. Some say that Muhammad may have been converted at an early age, but, later covered the conversion when he started receiving recitation from whom he and Khadija was convinced, the Archangel Gabriel.

Muhammad started preaching that G_d was one and embraced stories of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Jesus and other prophets with his twist of Islam.

For the next three years, his wealthy uncle, Abu Talib, an influential elder was able to protect him and smooth things over with the Meccans. After Abu Talib's death, Muhammad wore out his welcome in Mecca as he talked of doing away with all pagan worship except for allah. He was kicked out of Mecca (actually escaped out a rear window with his buddy, Abu Bakr) and ran away to Yathrib (now known as Medina.)

During Muhammad's opposition in Mecca before his expulsion and Hijra to Yathrib Muhammad received Surah 50. His tone changed slightly from Surah 96 to Surah 50 and he took on a more critical stance toward those who opposed him.

When he was expelled from Mecca to Medina, he received Surah 57, which took the tone that Islam superseded both Christianity and Judaism. (read verses 25 - 29 closely).

When he retook Mecca and thereby legitimatized his base and the Kaaba, he received Surah 48. Muhammad achieved total trump over Mecca in the year 630. Two years later, he died.

The internal struggle between the Sunni and Shia started for who was to control the legacy of Muhammad. Abu Bakr became the first Khalifa after Muhammad's untimely demise.

Khalifa is an Arabic word literally meaning "one who replaces someone else who left or died" (English: caliph). In the context of Islam, however, the word acquires a narrower meaning. The Muslim Khalifa is the successor (in a line of successors) to Prophet Muhammad's position as the political, military, and administrative leader of the Muslims.

The prophetic role of Muhammad is strictly not included in this definition, as the Qur'an and Hadith clearly state that Muhammad was the last of the prophets. Khilafa is a related Arabic word which, in the context of Islam, is used to denote the government of the Muslim state, of which the Khalifa is the head. A workable analogy of Khalifa and Khilafa is president and presidency or king and monarchy. The Khilafa is a fard kifaya on the ummah.

A footnote on the Qur'an, the order of the Qur'an, which incidentally is not in order but, arranged from the longest Surahs to the shortest Surahs. It is believed that Qur'an Surah 96 is the first recitation that Muhammad received and is the friendliest to the People of the Book.

I would encourage you to read the surahs mentioned on-line at: CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts

An advantage is see using the USC site, it is the University of Southern California and has three translations from the three most widely used Qur'an translations.

The Qur’an can be divided into Meccan and Medinan periods. During the early Meccan period, Muhammad’s recitations were tolerant and peaceful. Muhammad was an up and coming prophet of a new monotheistic religion in a city of polytheistic pagans, Jews, and Christians. Muhammad wanted desperately for people to listen to him.

In his early days, Muhammad was odd man out in Mecca. He was laughed and and ridiculed. The Kaaba had over 360 pagan gods that were worshiped there. The recitations that he brought forth in Mecca were for the most part pleas that the unbelievers listen to him as God's prophet.

After his journey to Medina, Muhammad’s recitations and rhetoric changed.

Muhammad took to raiding Meccan caravans and amassing wealth and power. His power grew with each military victory. He became more powerful and quite frankly began not to care about influence over the People of the Book (Jews and Christians) as he had a power-base of career criminals and thugs.

Surahs directed toward unbelievers became more hateful. I would like to point out that Surah 5, commands ALL Muslims to refrain from taking ANY Jews and Christians for friends and protectors. Surah 9, cranked it up a notch with the caveat to bring harm and death to the Mushrikun and/or exhort Jizya (poll tax).

A little love from Muhammad's Qur'anic revelations...

Qur'an 8.12 & 8.13 (CRCC: Center For Muslim-Jewish Engagement: Resources: Religious Texts)

YUSUFALI: Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

YUSUFALI: This because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger, Allah is strict in punishment.

Last edited:
Watch out for the camel sticking his nose in your tent.. ( "If the camel once gets his nose in the tent, his body will soon follow." ) ;)

One cold night, as an Arab sat in his tent, a camel gently thrust his nose under the flap and looked in. "Master," he said, "let me put my nose in your tent. It's cold and stormy out here." "By all means," said the Arab, "and welcome" as he turned over and went to sleep.

A little later the Arab awoke to find that the camel had not only put his nose in the tent but his head and neck also. The camel, who had been turning his head from side to side, said, "I will take but little more room if I place my forelegs within the tent. It is difficult standing out here." "Yes, you may put your forelegs within," said the Arab, moving a little to make room, for the tent was small.

Finally, the camel said, "May I not stand wholly inside? I keep the tent open by standing as I do." "Yes, yes," said the Arab. "Come wholly inside. Perhaps it will be better for both of us." So the camel crowded in. The Arab with difficulty in the crowded quarters again went to sleep. When he woke up the next time, he was outside in the cold and the camel had the tent to himself.

Last edited:
NetLibrary
A translation of Tarikh al-Tabari
CAn be found @ that link you will have to sign up @ your local library to gain access.
searchable Hadith collections can be found on most torrent sites as can Brill's encyclopaedia of Islam.

I am amazed that anyone can be so delusional as to be a muslim. And what is even more perplexing to me are those who are not muslims but who are MuslimArseLickers.

How the fuck can you be a muslim or a MuslimArseLicker after knowing the Historical Documentation of one of the most vilest humans in the History of Mankind, THIEF, MASS MURDERER, RAPIST and PEDOPHILIC RAPIST MOHAMMED is truly beyond my comprehension.

Not only that, this Mass Murdering Maniac Mohammed concocts the document Qu'ran which clearly and unmistakably makes the following statement the CENTRAL INSTRUCTION OF ISLAM: "Make the World the Caliphate of Islam, preferably by word, by SWORD (caps mine) if necessary."

Yet, in this very thread we have delusional idiots either following, or defending this Piece of Shit's bullshit.

Last edited:
As long as he is going to hold other radicalized religions and their apologists to the same standard

As long as he is going to hold other radicalized religions and their apologists to the same standard

Nah..he was a big supporter of the IRA.

“We must pledge ourselves to support those brave men and women who this very moment are carrying forth the struggle against British imperialism in the streets of Belfast and Derry,” Mr. King told a pro-I.R.A. rally on Long Island, where he was serving as Nassau County comptroller, in 1982. Three years later he declared, “If civilians are killed in an attack on a military installation, it is certainly regrettable, but I will not morally blame the I.R.A. for it.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/09/us/politics/09king.html

Forum List

Back