Good for Obama...

I think it is great that nutters love Israel so much.

Really? I think that is great you appreciate the FACT NO other country in the world has been designated for destruction except Israel in the following Hamas Charter:
Hamas Charter of Allah: The Platform of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas)
"For our struggle against the Jews is extremely wide-ranging and grave, so much so that it will need all the loyal efforts we can wield..
The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! ..

And the Jews will not be pleased with thee, nor will the Christians, till thou follow their creed.
Say: Lo! the guidance of Allah [himself] is the Guidance.
Palestine Center - The Charter of the Hamas

Over 12,000 Kassam (Qassam) Rockets have been fired into southern Israel in the last 8 years, deliberately targeting Israeli civilians, causing chaos, destruction and death. An entire generation of children has been traumatized by the terror of ongoing rocket attacks. Israeli cities such as Sderot and Ashkelon continue to be in real danger.
As Hamas' Kassam Rocket stockpiles continue to increase, this is a war on terror that needs your support.
With only 15 seconds to find cover, lives are in jeopardy. Israel desperately needs more bomb shelters to protect its citizens.
War and Peace Art | Qassam Rockets | Buy a Hand Sculpted Rose

So I am very happy you too are standing for Israel's right to exist ... IN spite of the above charter and actions!

Do you realize hst you seem like a crazy person? You don't give a shit about the people of Israel. This a political for you. And you think others don't realize it.

Forum List

Back