good for him

The alleged victim's mother told Fairhaven police this week that she had told Messieri to tuck her daughter into bed. However, when the mother went to the girl's room on Monday night, she said she saw Messieri molesting her daughter, according to prosecutors.

Look, ladies, if you're dating a guy, part of the date is not letting the boyfriend, even if you're living with him, tuck in your daughter...:cuckoo:

m'k?

Last edited:
what was the 7 year old wearing? she was probably asking for it.

Child Molesters.. instant piss off .. I hope they rip off his eggs...

How would it be any different after they were married Samson?

All I'm saying is that I've heard many, many stories like this, and you'd think at some point women would get a clue: Be REALLY, REALLY careful about these guys you choose to "live with."

I suppose the difference between before or after they were married is the degree of preceived casualness, but agreed, its really only a perception: The perp could just as easily be molesting the girl after they are married.

I don't advocate violence in court but it couldn't have happened to a better guy. The fact is there really should be only 1 trial, an appeal process and then these degenerates should be put down. No need to worry about lists, or DNA samples, parole, or consitutional violations.

Forum List

Back