Good food, great company!

M

MyName

Well, i made the prime rib and it was wonderful! It turned out great Mr P - thanks again for all the tips!

Dillo came down and had dinner with us. He was a pleasure to meet and wonderful to talk with. Hell, he even was able to brave my son's antics lol.
We had some of the best conversation that Ive been blessed to be a part of - he's simply a really intersesting (and FUNNY!) individual :)
(and we meant what we said, Dillo. We expect to see you back!)

Great weekend - only bad part was that he (dillo) wouldnt mow my grass, wash my car or take my kids. damn him) :cof:

The only part that wasnt better than a restaurant was the fact that it wasnt served to me and then cleaned up for me lol.

However, Ive never had prime rib that was so wonderfully flavorful and tender! Hell, DK ate so much that it was embarrassing ! LOL

Btw that reminds me something I wanted to ask you - how do you know so much about cooking/food etc? Hobby?

SmarterThanYou said:
I'd have to say so. :beer:

pig.

also, dillo got to see that Im not the shrew that I portray here on the USMB. Im actually very quiet and subserviant :rotflmao:

Dear DK,

You suck.

Hatefully yours,
Your Wife (for now)

:poop:

let the hate flow through you. Feel the power of the dark side

SmarterThanYou said:
let the hate flow through you. Feel the power of the dark side

Now I REALLY hate you. You are #1 on the top 10 things that I hate.
However, I shall never come over to your side. Or your bed for that matter.

So there.

(In case you didnt recognize honey....I just won.)

the force? Is that what it is? I thought it was contempt laced with heavy sarcasm :dev1:

MyName said:
The only part that wasnt better than a restaurant was the fact that it wasnt served to me and then cleaned up for me lol.

However, Ive never had prime rib that was so wonderfully flavorful and tender! Hell, DK ate so much that it was embarrassing ! LOL
Success!!!!!! Yeeeeeehaaaaa!!!
Baked possum next! :rotflmao:

Btw that reminds me something I wanted to ask you - how do you know so much about cooking/food etc? Hobby?
Hobby? Yes, I guess, sort of. It started as a necessity really..My mom worked all the time, so at about 10 years old I had to start cooking dinners. I grew up around and worked in some fine restaurants so I know what "good" food is.

As a pilot, always on the road, and eating out everywhere around the country, I was always critical (due to my background) of what I was served. Time after time I knew I could make "that" better (Check my shrimp scampi recipe), sooo, just cooking, developed into a serious hobby of good food and great cooking. And, I'm cheap, I love to out-do the "good" restaurant meals at home for 1/3d the price.

Now, the only thing that would have made me happier than you folks following my directions and having a great meal, would have been me cooking it for you. I love to see people truly enjoy what they eat, especially if I've had something to do with it.

Did I mention the Girl Scout thin mint cookies? :rotflmao:

Sir Evil said:
Prime rib? could I get an invite? :teeth:

Cook it.....and they will come
:teeth:

Sure. Let me know a few days before you get here so I can make sure its all ready to be cooked lol

MyName said:

A true feast !!! tender and tasty--the shew-- er er er MyName did a wonder ful job-----(beware--she poisons anything you are thinking about adding to your coffee)

dilloduck said:
A true feast !!! tender and tasty--the shew-- er er er MyName did a wonder ful job-----(beware--she poisons anything you are thinking about adding to your coffee)

heheheh - Im sure youre not online right now because the poison finally kicked in......
T'is what you get when you side with DK over me.....

:dev1:
:teeth:

Forum List

Back