Good Feeling...or not?

You know you try and show some kids the light, I have been nice to this kid only trying to impress upon him that he needs to see all sides and reformulate his way of thinking. It is like talking to a brick wall, I guess his anger has the best of him. Matt, I for one am done, I wish you well in your life and hope one day you will get over your bitterness toward society, I think this will come with age.

Good luck !

Matt, you're being a little oversensitive. For a skate punk, you're kind of a baby.

Sure. Just because my problems aren't as important or serious in your minds as they are to me, that gives me less right to speak out on them. Of course it does!

You can speak out all you want, but when you're going to be speaking as opinionatedly (did I just make up a word?) as you did, you're bound to have some people not taking you seriously or replying kindly.

I love how people

Wait a minute! 'You people'? What the HELL is that supposed to mean!? Why's it always gotta be about the race?

I love how people keep saying ''is this the worst thing that's going to happen to you'' or, even better, I'll never know how to live in the real world.

I don't think anyone said you'll NEVER know how to live in the real world, just that there's far bigger problems. Also, simple fact of life, people who are older than you are always going to have more pressing troubles than those you're facing, especially at your age. Trust me, I've been there, stuff like this seems like a huge injustice, then a couple years down the line, you wonder what you were so worked up over.

With the exception of one or two of you who can actually show respect without stooping to the level of insulting a 17 year old kid to make you feel better about yourself, most of you are exactly the same.

Yeah but insulting a 17 year old really does make me feel good about myself, ya dipshit.

See? That made me love me even more!

But I don't suppose that matters, since the rest of you all are already so planted in your ideals that you could never imagine being wrong, and will continue, with each posting, to spout off the same ''You're just a stupid kid'' line.

Um, are we stil talking about skateboarding? Personally I don't have any 'ideals' on skateboarding at all, sorry.

But hey, you same guys can have fun in your cyber-sex message boards and perv chat rooms,

Well, we could have until someone had to go and challenge our ideals on skateboarding and turn our entire world on its head.

and in occurances like this one, come in and try to pose as intelligent adults. Goodbye.

You're just a stupid kid. Bye.

You're all my heroes. I want to grow up to be just like you. Responsible, law abiding citizens...

Tee-hee!:laugh:

You're all my heroes. I want to grow up to be just like you. Responsible, law abiding citizens...
Eh, I've broken the law, and gotten caught for it. My freshma year of college, my first day there as a matter of fact, I got busted for drinking. Thing is, I didn't take it as the greatest injustice in the universe, and I didn't care if people made fun of it. I made fun of it myself, as a matter of fact.

Originally posted by MattDaGreat2005

It's about time you got with the program.

Seriously, though, quit playing like you're some kind of martyr. I broke the law when I was a kid, and thankfully never got caught, but looking back, the things I did were stupid. However, it was my choice to do what I did, and I would have had to take the punishment if I got caught. So getting caught skateboarding in your town is illegal, and you got caught - face the music.

Wow. You could've built a pretty decent half-pipe of plywood and two-by-fours with that 200 bucks. Maybe you and your friends should take up a collection for materials and get your dads to help build one.

Forum List

Back