Good Evening

Anybody who agrees with everything their party believes should probably be examined for insanity.

You notice the Republican's are divided, BUT, the subversive party lies with all hands aboard!

Shame that doesn't bode well for the country. You know something isn't right when the crazies rule.

Hard to beat FREE SHIT and voter fraud, ACORN STYLE!

obama+clause.jpg

You notice the Republican's are divided, BUT, the subversive party lies with all hands aboard!

Shame that doesn't bode well for the country. You know something isn't right when the crazies rule.

obama+clause.jpg

Do you know who the left reminds me of, or at least their voters, sometimes? My younger brother. Kid got twice as much as everyone else in the room for breakfast, and it would be time to work, he'd say, "I'm still hungry." Then kick everyone else out of the room to work while he ate the food deserved by those who worked. Or we would go hiking. After a small hill, he'd stop and rest for twenty minutes because he, the football playing jock, couldn't go up hills better than a group of nerds and marching band people who were just fine. And he would force us to stay until he was done resting, taking all the shade, then force everyone else to carry his gear for twenty miles.
Sound familiar just a bit, Vig?

obama+clause.jpg

Do you know who the left reminds me of, or at least their voters, sometimes? My younger brother. Kid got twice as much as everyone else in the room for breakfast, and it would be time to work, he'd say, "I'm still hungry." Then kick everyone else out of the room to work while he ate the food deserved by those who worked. Or we would go hiking. After a small hill, he'd stop and rest for twenty minutes because he, the football playing jock, couldn't go up hills better than a group of nerds and marching band people who were just fine. And he would force us to stay until he was done resting, taking all the shade, then force everyone else to carry his gear for twenty miles.
Sound familiar just a bit, Vig?

:lol:

Forum List

Back