Good Evening

mustang66

Jun 16, 2012
Just found this forum today. I guess I'm one of those neither side cares for. I don't believe in paying people to have babies and I think carrying half the world's defense budget is also outrageous. I believe in The Constitution of The United States of America, think The Patriot Act, NDAA, and other expansions of govt power are bullshit. Yes I am one of those "conspiracy nuts":badgrin: Served 4 year United States Army.
Look forward to debating/conversing with yall.

Just found this forum today. I guess I'm one of those neither side cares for. I don't believe in paying people to have babies and I think carrying half the world's defense budget is also outrageous. I believe in The Constitution of The United States of America, think The Patriot Act, NDAA, and other expansions of govt power are bullshit. Yes I am one of those "conspiracy nuts":badgrin: Served 4 year United States Army.

You should check out the Libertarian Party, I think you would fit in with us.

Welcome to USMB, mustang66. Hope you enjoy the boards. Thank you for your service in the United States Army. :)

You should check out the Libertarian Party, I think you would fit in with us.
I'm a former member of the state Libertarian Party. I need to get back involved.
Big Black Dog you got a Black Lab? I got a female Black Lab and a male lab mix. Rescued both from the pound. They're like family to me.

Oh yea abikersailor get your old tired ass in here and say hello! I remember you from askmen. Been a while! Stubborn ole fuck but a good guy!

an old friend of abs....o my you must come to the tavern and tell us all....
I'm not an old friend as I've never met him. He was a regular on another board mainly in the politics section. We argued a lot but I respect him on foreign policy issues especially given his service....and yes I know he likes to bring up his service in the Navy:badgrin:

Forum List

Back