Good evening my fellow Americans..

Hi Faux! Choco here from AOL! I think it is a little of both....lol! Anyway good to see you and I will change the title a bit so other AOL users will know where to click!

I think I will begin a thread here.... for aol members so we can get used to this format! Nice to see you as well..pass the word around!

I think I will begin a thread here.... for aol members so we can get used to this format! Nice to see you as well..pass the word around!

Kindly begin it in General Chat, rather than the Political section.

Where is that? Some of us do not understand this format, so I just suggested we begin a thread related to Election 2008 in that topic category, so we get used to linking. Is that ok? I will post something and you tell me if it is ok...

Good to meet you!

this board has it all....pro and anti this and that. we discuss it all...the placing of threads is not that complex and the mods will move a thread if they find it in the wrong forum.
gunny is the happiest man alive...even if he is telling you , you are full of shit..he does it with a smile.

we got christians, atheists and pagans...all are welcome

this board has it all....pro and anti this and that. we discuss it all...the placing of threads is not that complex and the mods will move a thread if they find it in the wrong forum.
gunny is the happiest man alive...even if he is telling you , you are full of shit..he does it with a smile.

WOW!!! You even posted this twice for us newbies! :udaman:

Is this a pro - American or anti - American site?

The vast majority of posters here consider themselves pro-American, though there are such considerable dissagreements about what specific policies and politicians such an attitude should prompt one to support or oppose that some posters see others as roundly anti-American.

Poke around and judge for yourself.

Forum List

Back