Good evening ladies and gentlemen

Saveliberty, no conspiracy theory on my end, I can take a screen shot for you, it says 9:11 am.

Thank you Old lady, I love donuts but have recently been able to curb my craving for them, thankfully. These pumpkin pies and martinis though....

Saveliberty, no conspiracy theory on my end, I can take a screen shot for you, it says 9:11 am.

Thank you Old lady, I love donuts but have recently been able to curb my craving for them, thankfully. These pumpkin pies and martinis though....

You're Central Time wingnut.

Oh are you already slinging insults because you lack the mental fortitude to grasp ideas outside of your programming?

Oh are you already slinging insults because you lack the mental fortitude to grasp ideas outside of your programming?

You are the one without a grasp of time zones. I laugh at posters who pick some obscure topic, so they can appear to be smart. You will be entertaining.

I didnt pick an obscure topic, I simply said how it was ironic that your time stamp showed up as 9-11 and you immediately went on the defense and began slinging insults.

I'm sure youre fun but you'll be the first to go on ignore. Enjoy living in that world of bs.

Hello everyone, I'm looking forward to learning and sharing valuable information on US Message Board. My favorite past time is unraveling the Matrix and exposing the criminal NWO / "old" world order / cabal network.

Hello.

Mr. Hoss and Marion sleeping at the wheel, so I am posting the Official Forum Mascot.....the....the....pink thing :omg: Hossfly Marion Morrison
3.jpg

Martini's darling do not go with donuts or pumpkin pie....now post-Lobster Thermidor EXCELLENT :smoke:

What time is it? Oh that's right, it's Martini O'Clock :thewave:

Hello everyone, I'm looking forward to learning and sharing valuable information on US Message Board. My favorite past time is unraveling the Matrix and exposing the criminal NWO / "old" world order / cabal network.

I have already infiltrated The Matrix and using my Divine charm and charisma have succeeded in taking control of the very upper echelon of The Matrix, so do not worry, I have EVERYTHING under control
kinkysmiley6.gif

I didnt pick an obscure topic, I simply said how it was ironic that your time stamp showed up as 9-11 and you immediately went on the defense and began slinging insults.

I'm sure youre fun but you'll be the first to go on ignore. Enjoy living in that world of bs.

^^^

Still can't comprehend the concept of time zones....

Lucy my dear, long ago I would agree with your sentiments regarding the marriage between lobster and martini but in recent years I have given up meat, except for Salmon, especially bottom feeding critters such as lobster which to my knowledge are in the same classification as cockroaches, if I recall correctly.

Back in the day I put away enough king crab legs to bank roll an Alaskan fisherman's kids college "education". These days I stick to nuts, seeds, fruits, vegetables, and from time to time some fermented potatoes with blue cheese olives.

Nice of you to chime in, have yourself a cozy afternoon.

Lucy my dear, long ago I would agree with your sentiments regarding the marriage between lobster and martini but in recent years I have given up meat, except for Salmon, especially bottom feeding critters such as lobster which to my knowledge are in the same classification as cockroaches, if I recall correctly.

Back in the day I put away enough king crab legs to bank roll an Alaskan fisherman's kids college "education". These days I stick to nuts, seeds, fruits, vegetables, and from time to time some fermented potatoes with blue cheese olives.

Seeds? Bird seed?

^^^

Still can't comprehend the concept of time zones....

I'm afraid little kitty that Caspian 3.2, not appreciating the excellent quality of the members who have posted in his thread. I add that I am especially of excellent quality :smoke:

Quinoa is technically a seed as far as I know.

And a coconut is a fruit, a seed, and a nut, called a drupe.

"These days I stick to nuts, seeds, fruits, vegetables, and from time to time some fermented potatoes with blue cheese olives."

If blue cheese not in that then you would be a fucking Vegan, I HATE Vegans they should ALL be rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo :smoke:

Do you like bacon? If you do NOT like bacon then you cannot stay, I am VERY INTOLERANT of ANYONE who does NOT love bacon:

867162c7ea41d1bef047c7eaad44e3cd.png

A small amount of blue cheese in my martini olives, and some pizza once in a great while is the only dairy I eat.

Yes for the most part I am vegan but also pescetarian, which is a person who eats fish.

I'm sorry you're so close minded towards people who choose to not eat meat products.

Do you drink cows milk straight from the cows utter?

A small amount of blue cheese in my martini olives, and some pizza once in a great while is the only dairy I eat.

Yes for the most part I am vegan but also pescetarian, which is a person who eats fish.

I'm sorry you're so close minded towards people who choose to not eat meat products.

"Do you drink cows milk straight from the cows utter?"

Yes I do but ONLY with BROWN cows because I ONLY like chocolate milk :smoke:

Okay this is me right now:

1266464746097.jpg

So Forum 101 Rules:

You HAVE to have a sense of humour and you HAVE to have a thick skin.

Also you HAVE to agree that I am CORRECT about the MAJORITY of situations and accept that I have Divine Ability
angelnot.gif

Forum List

Back