Good Evening. I'm Josh Fountain. I'm Gay And Here Is The News

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Q Television Network, a premium network targeting the gay and lesbian community, announced Monday a new nightly news show titled "QTN Worldcast." Anchored by Josh Fountain, "QTN Worldcast" will feature "the latest in queer news around the globe," the network said.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/050823/11/vmkh.html
---

I thought it was from The Onion at first.

I would think that the Gay and Lesbian community would want to distance themselves from the word "queer."

Nah, they took it on to limit the degradation. Calling them queer now is something that they call themselves.

Haven't you heard the chants, "We're here, we're queer, get used to it!"?

Oh yeah..you're right. The guys dressed up in tights and high-heels with a cutout where their wanker is.

Josh Fountain? What's up with anchormen's names? We have a local guy around here named Chip Creamer. I guess the ridiculous names in Anchorman weren't so far off-base, after all!

Dan said:
Josh Fountain? What's up with anchormen's names? We have a local guy around here named Chip Creamer. I guess the ridiculous names in Anchorman weren't so far off-base, after all!

The guy in charge of investigating John Roberts' adopted children for the NY Times is named *cue superhero voice with echo*
GLENN JUSTICE

fuzzykitten99 said:
if this is really true, can we start a SNN...straight news network...news from the straight community... :rotflmao:

Wouldn't be allowed; racist and insensitive.

I can't see how news would be different when read by a Gay man. They all get their news off of the AP wire and nobody ever seems to do any footwork themselves any longer.

no1tovote4 said:
I can't see how news would be different when read by a Gay man. They all get their news off of the AP wire and nobody ever seems to do any footwork themselves any longer.

Well, they have gaydar so maybe they could give us some insights into people like DeLay, Arnold, Hillary, Condy etc. that we don't get from the straight newscasters.

Forum List

Back