Good Electoral Votes map

The more I think about it, the Republicans have a system going since they gave Palin 12 or so questions to memorize and respond to just so she wouldn't look as stupid as she really is. Something Biden might want to consider is going off script and throwing in a couple of comments and questions that will completely throw him off.

He also has to be tough, like he was with Bork.

Well, I don't know. Bork was crazy. It wasn't that hard to trip him up. I even thought he was nuts when I was a lot more conservative than I am now.

Ryan is a little slicker.

RCP had Obama ahead +0.4 yesterday Today it's Romney +0.7 still a dead heat but Romney is on the upswing I would bet a honest look at the swing states would show a narrowing of the gap as well.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Yes, RCP managed to Cherry pick polls in such a way to create a Romney lead.

It won't last, so please enjoy it while it does.

Still clinging to that talking point like a dog with a bone I see. Enlightening us as to which polls they were cherry picking just a couple of weeks ago when they had Obama up plus four?

Well, Biden wouldn't advocate tax cuts for rich people nor think it was the government's job to legislate morality....

Neither will Ryan at the debate, he'll lie just like Romney did. Biden isn't going to go easy on him but he won't be able to stop the little shit from lying his ass off.

Ryan has a bad habit of getting tongue tied at times though. He doesn't know how his handlers want him to respond in every situation.

I agree. I think this is where Romney screwed up in picking Ryan (whom I have nothing against, I drive through his district a couple times a year.) He really doesn't have the experience at debate and discussion Biden has.

Also, Biden has another advantage that Obama didn't -expectations. The cliche about Biden is that he's gaffe prone and everyone's crazy uncle... which means people will not expecting him to do well. Kind of the same expectation everyone had of Romney in the first debate.

Finally, historically, Vice Presidential debates have been sedate affairs since 1988. Biden didn't really go after Palin because there was no need to. Edwards and Cheney were relatively polite, and it was practically a date between Leiberman and Cheney before that. There's a rumor that there was a Kemp/Gore debate, but I'm starting to think they are just telling us there was one.

Will this be the exception? Stay tuned.

I watched a few of these debates again on Cspan last weekend. That Cheney/Edwards debate wasn't as one sided as I remembered it. Edwards did very well throughout. Biden was strong in his debate with Palin, he seemed like he was being nice to her though. Like he felt sorry for her.

I remember Lieberman and Cheney, I wanted to smack Lieberman around, he was trying to be too cute by half. Him and his silly wife were so weird.

The other one I watched was GHW Bush and Geraldine Ferraro. That was my first election ever. So fun to watch.

RCP had Obama ahead +0.4 yesterday Today it's Romney +0.7 still a dead heat but Romney is on the upswing I would bet a honest look at the swing states would show a narrowing of the gap as well.

Still clinging to that talking point like a dog with a bone I see. Enlightening us as to which polls they were cherry picking just a couple of weeks ago when they had Obama up plus four?

Romney is at the top of his bounce. Please get a grip, guy.

Romney is at the top of his bounce. Please get a grip, guy.

I never said this was a permanent deal in fact if you go back and look at my original post on this thread I said very clearly it was still a dead heat so my grip is fine thank you very much.

You mean when Obama should have been up seven?

RCP is a right wing hack site, but even they couldn't salvage the WMR a few weeks ago.

RCP is a right wing hack site, but even they couldn't salvage the WMR a few weeks ago.

rofl

The desperation is coming through.

rofl

Guy, I've watched enough elections to realize that this is the media "creating" a horse race when there isn't one.

People still don't really like Romney. And Demagraphics aren't his friend.

rofl

Guy, I've watched enough elections to realize that this is the media "creating" a horse race when there isn't one.

RCP isn't a right wing hack site. Dumb conspiracy theories aren't your friend.

rofl

I didn't say it was, here. But it largely is.

It's a complete hack site. A much better one is Five Thirty Eight by Nate Silver at the NYT.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I like RCP. Has interesting news and articles. ALso like it's subsites like RealClearWorld and RealClearHistory.

But, yeah, they have an interest in creating the illusion of a horserace. That keeps people clicking back a couple times a day to see new polls.

It's a complete hack site. A much better one is Five Thirty Eight by Nate Silver at the NYT.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I like RCP. Has interesting news and articles. ALso like it's subsites like RealClearWorld and RealClearHistory.

But, yeah, they have an interest in creating the illusion of a horserace. That keeps people clicking back a couple times a day to see new polls.

Five posts ago, you said it was a right wing hack site.

When Romney was losing, all the conservatives were bitching about imaginary over sampling. Now that it's a horse race, leftists like yourself are saying its a right wing hack site.

:clap:

Outstanding.

Up by seven according to who one of your left wing hack polls from something like Think Progress, Media Matters, The Daily Kos? As I have said before and you have proven yet again with this post you and many other's on the left have no interest in fair or accurate polling any poll that does not support Obama 24/7 you deem a partisan hack site truly pathetic.

Five posts ago, you said it was a right wing hack site.

When Romney was losing, all the conservatives were bitching about imaginary over sampling. Now that it's a horse race, leftists like yourself are saying its a right wing hack site.

I've always said it was a right wing site.

But that's okay, man, just try to tar me with whatever crazy rantings came out of the right wing.

Up by seven according to who one of your left wing hack polls from something like Think Progress, Media Matters, The Daily Kos? As I have said before and you have proven yet again with this post you and many other's on the left have no interest in fair or accurate polling any poll that does not support Obama 24/7 you deem a partisan hack site truly pathetic.

Actually, I call RCP a hack site because they have 3 conservative leaning articles for every liberal leaning one. Because they treat Michelle "Anchor Baby" Malkin like she's credible.

anchor-baby-michelle-malkin-anchor-baby-political-poster-1298573942.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back