Good Earbuds?

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
East Japip
Well bloody hell, my Sony earbuds have lost all sound in the right ear. I've had these for probably 2 years without a problem. Damn. My older bobo earbuds I've been using just for the computer because the right ear sound suddenly reduced by half. Just last week all the sound from the left one went. I can plug both broken pair into the computer and it works for what I use it for, just watching newsclips or occasionally a show. I'm ok with that. But I need a decent pair for my ipod.

Soooo . . . . can anyone suggest good, quality earbuds? I'm not looking to spend a fortune but anything in the $40-$70 range I'll consider. I like the in-ear kind. I picked up a pair of $10 Skull Candy just today just for the computer (before I realized my ipod buds were busted) and . . . . EWWWWAAAWWWW they suckkk. All I hear is 'computer noise' when I put them in. They are going back and I'll make do with the two broken pair till they completely go.

Thanks for any suggestions/info. :)

Thanks, bo! I'm not looking for uber top of the line or anything but good quality and ones that stay in my ear through walks and runs. I'll check out the westone 1 buds too.

If you look carefully you can see the ears starting to bud. Stop by a farm and get a couple for free.......

CornStalksTasseled.jpg

I like my boes ear buds.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Bose--Ear-Headphones-Carrying-Case/dp/B000UVM0ES/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1300071411&sr=8-2]Amazon.com: Bose® In-Ear Headphones with Carrying Case - Black: Electronics[/ame]

Forum List

Back